Chapter 8

New York
November 10,2010
4:00 pm
Onika Maraj
A knocking sound on my door woke me up out of my deep sleep. I looked over  at Meek who was sound asleep. We're both tired as fuck and whoever at the door needs to leave. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to see Bey behind the glass. Her face was tear streaked and my heart throbbed as I looked at her face. I opened the door immediately and she feel into my arms , gasping for air. "Nicki ... Jay... Squeezed me ...and ... I -" I raised her shirt to see small bruises around her ribs. "What the fuck?" I became super angry , and I reached for my cell phone. "Please," she reached for my cell phone but I pushed her hand down. "He will suspect Nicki...please...don't," her voice was going away and she was still crying. "I don't give a fuck what he suspects ," I dialed Jay's number and put the phone up to my ear. He answered on the third ring and I became even more angry when I heard his "hello." "What the fuck you think you doin hurting Bey man. I don't know who gave you the fuckin permission to put your hands on her. Do it again and I'll fuck you up." I hung up the phone , not giving him time to explain or apologize. "Don't worry about him okay? Lemme get you some ice." I carried Bey to the couch and grabbed an ice pack. "Nicki it's fine he was just hugging me tightly , I'm feeling better an-" I put the ice on her bruise and she flinched. "Shut up he still had no right to do that. It's not fine don't ever think it's okay. I would never put my hands on you," I combed her hair with my fingers and wiped her tears away. It's hard now , looking at Beyoncè as my "go-to pussy" . I'm starting to really develop feelings for her and that's bad because I don't like feeling and I usually don't give a fuck. But Beyoncè, she's different. It's her smile, laugh, the way she moans my name, it's everything about her that makes me feel attached. I don't like being away from her and I have to hear her voice at least twice a day. She starts to close her eyes as her head lays in my lap and I closed my eyes too. I never want to be apart from Bey, but at the same time I have too. I'm already ruining her and Jay , and she doesn't want me.  I'm heartless and she doesn't need someone like me.
~~~
5:20 pm
Beyoncè Knowles
I opened my eyes and sat up from Nicki's lap. She was still sleep and when I sat up, Meek was sitting in a chair across from us. He was staring at me and sipping something out of a cup. "You okay there?" He asked and I tried to smile but I was shaking out of fear. "Yep, just had some trouble earlier that's all" he nodded his head and crunched on a piece of ice. "By the look of you and Nicki I should be worried , she took to you quickly" I stood up but he motioned for me to sit back down. "Relax it was a joke, I know she was comforting you because of Jay. He told me what happened." He nodded to the ice that fell on the floor when I got up. "Oh yea . I needed a friend and you know Kelly is on tour and Michelle doing something " I waved my hand as I looked at Meek. Nicki started to wake up and rubbed the back of her neck. "Hey baby," she mumbled and I couldn't tell if it was to Meek or me. Of course Meek replied hey and smiled at her. "Maybe I should get going" I stood up  but Nicki grabbed my wrist. "No it's not safe to go back to Jay right now , give him space ." I nod and sat back down , uncomfortable by the silence. "I have to head to the studio , I'll order pizza for you guys okay?" Meek got up and headed towards the front door. "Okay see you later," Nicki followed him to the door and shut it behind him when he left. "Baby," I called for her and she opened her arms to wrap around me. "I missed you, I just want you to hold me forever" I snuggled my face in between her breasts and she giggled. "I will. You lucky you in pain right because if you weren't I would show you why you missed me" I moaned at her comment and I could tell she was trying to hold back from touching me. She let me go but I cupped her face in between my hands. "Fuck me" I whispered. She licked her lips and cupped my breasts . I moaned and she did as well. "I can-"
"Shh. Touch me Nicki. Fuck the shit out of me baby come on ,"
I started to get wet as hell as she rubbed my clit. I groaned as she slid my pants and panties off and  started licking on my clit. She stuck her warm tongue inside of me and swirled it around. I was on my knees and elbows as she worked with me from the back. I moved back and forth, making her tongue go in and out. "Fuck N-Nicki I - it feels so g-good baby don't stop " I moaned and she went deeper,  faster and harder. "Hmm hmm hmm" she moaned as she smashed her face into my ass. She laid down and slapped my ass , I sat on her face and her mouth covered my clit immediately. "Oh fuck" I screamed and she moaned against my clit. She added two fingers and pressed against my g-spot , making me cum in her mouth. She kept licking, sucking , and thrusting making me go crazy and my body shake. My breathing picked up as she started biting my clit softly. I started grinding on her face and she moaned some more. She flicked her tongue against my clit as fast as she's ever done. "Baby oh my God I fucking Love it,  " I screamed. She smacked my ass as she bit and sucked and swirled and my eyes rolled to the back of my head . She started going slower and I started bouncing up and down, rolling my eyes to the back of my head even more . I started bouncing and grinding slower . Finally , Nicki sat up and wiped her mouth. " I don't need pizza anymore ," I laughed and she did too, sitting next to me. I rubbed my clit teasing her and she moaned. "Mm please stop Bey your gonna make me fuck you too hard." I sat back and started going faster, rolling my eyes and moving my body in circles . I started moaning as I pleasured myself. I looked over at Nicki who was licking her lips and moving around in her seat. "You can never fuck me too hard baby." Nicki rubbed my inner thigh and smirked , "I thought you were over me Babygirl ."

Go check out "Player," a Chris Brown and Tinashe love story! If you have any HolyTrinity suggestions make sure you message or even email me. Hope you're enjoying this book so far ! 💓
~ Holytrinityreadss