Chapter 7

New York
November 10,2010
1:00 pm
Beyoncè knowles
"Mmm I missed you," I kissed Jay on his lips and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I've missed you more Bey" he smiled down at me and my heart melted. I'm in the wrong for cheating on Jay with Nicki. It will never happen again, I am over her mentally and physically considering that my body is not sore anymore. "What we gone do? " he asked looking at his phone. "What you lookin at ?" My smile soon faded when I saw Jay typing on his phone. He was more focused than usual. "Nothing Bey cmon don't start assuming , have you read magazines?" I shrugged out of his embrace and walked over to the counter. "No, and I'm not assuming I just asked that's it" I raised an eyebrow because he was looking at his phone again. "Fuck it , I'm going upstairs " I walked past him and stomped up the stairs. I took my phone out and dialed Nicki's number , maybe she could make me feel better.

"Wassup Babygirl"

"Hi Nicki what you doin?"
I smiled at her voice .

"Girl I'm over here playing hide and go seek with this boo boo ass nigga. I wanna see you right now,"

She cried into the phone and I bit my bottom lip .

"I wanna see you too. I think Jay is cheating on me Nick,"

"I hope his ass is , I want you to myself."

"I know. But I don't want to look stupid .

"Just divorce him and Come to me "

"I'm over you ,"

She became quite and I felt bad for saying that. She didn't say anything for two minutes and I became worried.

"Hello,"

"You're not over me."

She hung up and I threw my phone on the bed. Jay finally came upstairs and I crossed my arms. "It's eight bedrooms in this house find another one," I squinted my eyes at him and he flinched. "Bey stop fucking playing with me god damn. I come back home and you think I'm cheating or some shit? No I'm sleeping in here in this bed with my god damn wife!" He screamed at me and I jumped. He's never screamed at me before. I took a step towards him and gritted my teeth. "No your ass is sleeping in the guest room and be glad I'm letting you in this house ," he balled his fist up and hugged me. "Stop!" I cried as he squeezed me tight. He didn't release his grip, in fact he was squeezing me tighter. "Stop," I wheezed I couldn't breathe at all. I kicked and scratched but he wouldn't let go. "I love you," he squeezed me even more. "Get the fuck off of me Jay," I cried and he finally released me. I pushed him as hard as I could and grabbed my purse. "I'm going to Nicki's house !" I ran downstairs and he followed me. "Get your ass back here" tears flew down my face as I ran from my husband. He scared me and I knew that he wouldn't hurt me but he just squeezed the air out of me. I ran into the garage and jumped into my car. I pulled off , making a sharp turn as I pulled out of our driveway. As I was passing by Jay I flicked him off and he threw his hands up. I just want Nicki to hold me and make me feel better.