Chapter 6

New York, 2010
9:0o am
Onika Maraj
"You still fuckin with Bey?" Chris Brown laughed through the phone.
"You still fuckin with Tinashe?" I snapped back. The other end became silent and I laughed, "that's what I thought." Chris kept drilling me about cheating with Beyoncè but technically I'm not cheating. I'm just fucking her and that's a difference. She's my go-to pussy. Right now I'm at a point in my life where I want to chill and fuck bad bitches like Bey. I need to leave her alone though, before I become too attached. "I'll call you back, Beyoncè is waking Up," I hang up the phone and stand over Bey. "Rise and shine baby" I smiled at her as she stood up and stretched. " Hey," she waved at me and started walking up the stairs. "Where you goin?" I wanna go to, you can't leave a bitch alone. "I need to take a shower ," Bey squinted her eyes at me as I licked the air in between my index and middle finger . "Lemme join," I started following her up the stairs but she limped into the bathroom and locked it. "I'm not in the mood for screaming Nik," I smiled at this. I've never even made Cassie sore and we've dated for a year. I broke up with her when she cheated on me with Amber Rose. It hurt for a while but I got over it, I just know to not settle down again. I settled with Meek to keep the media off my ass but that nigga butt hurt. I should've just stayed single and kept to myself. "Imma make you scream even more if you don't open up this door," I banged on the door and she opened it. My mouth dropped when I saw her fully naked. "Baby," I mumbled and I pushed her into the wall . I closed the bathroom door and rubbed on her clit. She moaned a sexy moan into my ear and it motivated me to fuck the shit out of her. I plunged three of my fingers into her and she screamed my name three times. "Fuck baby fuck" she moaned and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth. I turned the shower on and she wrapped her legs around my waist . I carried her to the shower and placed her in it. I took my shirt and pants off slowly , letting her examine my body. I climbed into the shower and immediately went down to her clit. She rubbed herself which made me wet, I started sucking on her clit roughly . "P-please Nik j-just do it," hearing Beyoncè moan made me stick my tongue into her and swirl it around. I stuck my fingers in too, twisting them the same time I twisted my tongue. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could. Water dripped down Beyoncè's body and her eyes were closed as she felt her breasts. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I couldn't help but to start sucking harder. I flicked my tongue as fast and hard as I could against her clit and she finally released on my tongue. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and we kissed for about two minutes. She pulled away and started washing up with her soap. I did the same, making sure to get every aspect of my body clean. We both stepped out the shower and brushed our teeth , smiling at each other the whole time. I made my way downstairs and Beyoncè followed me, wearing skinny jeans and a white tank top. She came over to where I was sitting and started to twerk on me to the music. I laughed as her butt teased me. "Stop before I get you," she leaned over me putting her breasts on my chin. "You not gone do shit , got that?" I licked my lips. "That turned me on ," I pecked her lips and threw her on the couch. I climbed on top of her when the doorbell rang. "Who is it?" I asked and Meek's voice responded. "It's Meek, baby is that you ? Open up" I got up off of Beyoncè and she sat up paranoid. I opened the door and smiled at Meek standing in the doorway. "Baby what you doin back so early?" He hugged and kissed me and Beyoncè coughed in the background. "My interview got cancelled so I came back to spend time with you" he rubbed my ass and I laughed. "That's so sweet. Well I was sitting her with Beyoncè keeping her company" Beyoncè stood and walked over to us hugging Meek. "Welcome back" she grinned but I could tell it was fake. That's my baby. "Nicki was giving me good company , it sucks she has to leave so soon" Beyoncè poked her lip out and I licked my lips. God knows I wanted to just lay her out on this floor and do what I do. "Yea well I'm taking her back" Meek laughed and Beyoncè handed me my purse and keys. "Well Nicki I'll see you sometime ," Beyoncè looked sad but I wasn't. "You'll see me soon okay?" I followed Meek out of the door and to my car. "I missed you so much baby" he sighed. "Mhm I missed you too."