Chapter 13

The first chapter to "The Obsession" is published! Make sure you go check out that Nicki Minaj and Rihanna story . Happy reading 😊

New York
November 12,2011
10:45 pm
Beyoncè Knowles
I giggled as I talked to Nicki on the phone , saying seductive things to make her want me . "When we get to Puerto Rico I'm telling you... Just wait I'm gone tear you up" I moaned into the phone making her repeat what she said twice. "Baby I can't wait , I want you to go as hard as you can all day long" I bit my lip thinking about me and Nicki in the bed in a luxury hotel in Puerto Rico. "Do you want me to come over right now cause I will?" She laughed into the phone but he voice was very serious. "Yes c'mon, it's waiting for yo-" Jay entered the room and I quickly thought of something to say. "Hi Jay. But yea girl your gift is waitin for you, you can open it on Christmas," I closed my eyes hoping that Nicki would play along. "Who's that?" He asked and I looked at him blankly. "Kelly," I said quickly and he nodded , walking into the bathroom.  "I'll call you later" I mumbled into the phone and I followed Jay into the bathroom. Thinking about Nicki made me want her and I needed sex right now . "Hi baby I've missed you. I want to give that bed another try ," I rubbed Jay's back and he smirked at himself in the mirror . "Maybe we can do that later babe, I'm headed over to Rita's" I instantly stopped rubbing his back and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I spat and I didn't care if it came out bitchy. "I'm just going over there with Usher and Rihanna to talk about some future music steaming program . I'll tell you how it goes when I come back okay? Then we can see how that bed feels" he leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head . "Whatever , just know I ain't no fool Jay. " I pointed my finger at him and walked out of the room, picking up my phone as I headed downstairs. I opened up my messages, going to Nicki's name.

Jay is going to Rita's can we do something later?
She replied back within seconds and I smiled at her text .
Baby 👅💦❤️ (iMessage 1)
Yes come help me pack? Then I'll get you something to eat , I already have my meal planned out 😏

I started to get wet just thinking about Nicki. This time though, I wanted us to actually sit and talk . I wanted to slow down on the sex , maybe once a day. Okay on the serious side , I wanted to slow it down for a couple days and get to open up to Nicki and know her even more. I'm starting to feel really connected to her and it's getting bad because now I'm going to be like a magnet . She is my smile and my headache and I just want to be with her every second of the day. There's nobody else in this world that makes me feel that way.