I wasn't sure if I was imagining things or not, but I felt like his words were directed right at me. I didn't know how to reply to him, and luckily I didn't have to.

"Take your seats everyone, we are going to get started here." Shouted Mr. Grimmly, our teacher.

Breaking eye contact with Nate I looked towards the front of the classroom as I heard Nate walk to his seat in the back of the room. I brought both my hands to rest on my chest trying to calm my fast beating heart and concentrate on what Mr. Grimmly was teaching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class went by in a blur and before I knew it English was over. Five minutes before the bell Mr. Grimmly shouted to the class to get everyone's attention. "Listen up everyone, I will be saying this once. You guys know already that in two weeks you have a group project due. All projects will be done in pairs, which I have chosen along with a given topic. Pairs will are written on this piece of paper I have in the front table here. Come up after class and find out who your partner is, get together and be ready to present your topic in two weeks." He finished right as the bell rung signaling the end of class.

I waited as the heard of students rush to the front of the class to see who they were paired with. After the majority of the students left I made my way to the front. I am not a fan of group or paired projects, I tend to like doing things my own way. I located my name at the bottom of the page and to my horror Nate's name stood right next to me.

"I guess you're stuck with me princess." Said Nate from behind me.

Turning back to face him I replied, "Yes I am, I hope you can keep up with me. I am going to be a rough partner. Will you be able to handle it?"

With his eyes sparkling he smirked, "I do love a challenge."

Smirking right back at him I replied, "Well so do I." With that I turned around and headed straight to my locker. I didn't even know what overcame me to even say that back to him. All I knew was I will be with him for the next two weeks working on this project, and I have no idea how it will go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin POV

I miss Kou. I haven't talked to her or even seen her in two whole days. It might just be two days but I feel like it has been a whole month. I know it was my fault to begin with, I got mad at her for no reason and I tried to restrain her. I even choose what I thought was right for her. However, like she said I had no right to, and yet at the same time I feel like I did, but I didn't know why. When I saw her with Nate I lost my cool and acted unlike myself. I become possessive and even aggressive when it comes to Kou, and I have notice that has happen a lot with me lately, but only when it involves Kou.

I tried so hard to see and apologize to her, but I knew I really made her mad. She hasn't answer any of my calls nor was she willing to see me. I have to keep trying though, because it has dawn to me that I cannot picture a life without Kou.

So here I am standing next to her locker waiting for her to get out of class. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her walking towards me. It seemed like I saw her before she saw me. She looked stunning today. She wore her usual leggings and knee high boots with a light blue long sleeve shirt that drop down to her thighs. It was so simple yet beautiful. It had me practically mezmeroized.  

She must has felt me staring because I saw two mocha eyes connect with mines.

Kou stop in her tracks when she saw me. When she didn't show signs of movement I decided to make the first move and make my way towards her.