The day after our fight Liz knew something was wrong instantly when I asked her to come pick me up. On the way to school I told her everything that happened Wednesday night. She was completely shock by the conversation Nate and I had, but also about the fight that Kevin and I had too. Liz did say something that caught my attention when I was telling her about our fight.

*Flashback to car ride*

"Wait, so you are saying that Kevin came over and demanded to know why you were with Nate or why he sent you home?" Liz asked.

"Exactly," I replied, "It was the weirdest thing, and then he became mad at me for being with Nate. He even went on about how Nate isn't the right person for me and I shouldn't hang out with playboys. How does he know who is right for me? Liz, I have never seen him act this way before."

After a few seconds Liz finally whispered, "I see, so he's finally starting to realize it, but he's too stubborn to admit it."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I am saying, I know what is going on with Kevin, but I cannot tell you what it is."

I turned in my seat facing her and stared, "How come you're not willing to tell me, I thought you were my friend?"

"Well darling, I do want to tell you but at the same time I want you and Kevin to figure it out first. Also, I am not completely sure yet, it's just a hunch that I am feeling."

"Well can't you just give me a hint?" I wined

"Sorry, can't do that, it's for you to figure it out."

*End of flashback*

Guess what, I still haven't figure out what Liz was talking about. I made my way to my last class for the day, English 12. I saw Nate walk in and stood beside my desk. "What's up princess?"

I was about to argue about the "princess" nickname again, but I was too tired too even argue about it, so instead I just replied, "You sure are early today. You are never this early for class."

"That's because you're in this class. If you were in all my classes, I would come to class early all the time, just to see you."

I knew he didn't really mean it and he was clearly flirting with me, but regardless I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. "Nate, I have a question I want to ask you."

"You can ask me anything princess"

"Would you consider yourself a playboy?"

"Of course!" He said with no hesitation at all.

"I knew it." Maybe I should do what Kevin said and keep my distance away from him. It's not like I dislike Nate, but if I hang around him too much it might cause unwanted attention. Also I know from experience that ex-girlfriends can be very scary.

"It wasn't like I was trying to hide it. Sorry to burst you bubble though, I can no longer be label as a playboy, because I am officially off the market" Nate said, loud enough the whole room could hear him.

A bit embarrassed by the loud confession I asked, "So if you are off the market, does that mean you have a girlfriend?"

After a long pause Nate shook his head no. In an instant I saw all the laughter dissolve from his green eyes and in replace his face turn serious. While looking me right in the eyes he answered, "Nope, I just found someone that I wanted to protect and be with."