Make- Over pt.1, 8

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What colors do you want it sugar?"

"Royal blue, light blue, charcoal black, and darkish grey" she nodded and got the gun ready.

"So do you have any problems with needles?" I sucked my lips into my mouth and shook my head.

"No, not really." she smiled and nodded.

"Ok then, turn over onto your side an we'll get started." as I was turning over I caught glimpse of the needle and I have to say it was pretty big. My eyes widened, and I whimpered softly.

"Why is that needle so huge?!" she looked at me and then to the gun, cocking her head and smiling sheepishly she looked at me with soft eyes.

"It's not that big... And it's bigger then most needles because for a wolf we heal faster then most so we need the needle to go deeper to the point where it's almost piercing your skin to make it bleed, but not to that point. If I happened to use a regular needle it wouldn't work right, it would heal almost as soon as the needle left your skin, it hurts a bit more but not that much worse." I nodded slowly.

"Ok let's just get this over with." I said as I finished turning over.

~~~~

LIES!!! Who knew such a pretty and innocent looking face could Lie like that? Ok aside from mean girls and hookers.

The second the needle touched my skin I had to hold in the urge to bawl my eyes out, I've had to endure this pain for five hours so far and I fucking hope she's done soon.

"Ok Sug, we are done." she said slowly putting the finishing touches on the tattoo, I blinked and a tear found it's way down my face. Wiping it away I sat up slowly and winced as the pressure found my side. I walked to the mirror my side burning a bit and turned to look at the mirror, I lifted my arm and ignored the pain from stretching and widened my eyes at the tattoo.

The phoenix started right below my fourth rib and extended onto my hip bone the feathers curling around it. The colors ran so naturally though it that it looked as if it was going to jump off my skin and just fly away, never to be seen again. I looked at Sammy and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Sammy for making my first tattoo absolutely gorgeous, I love it." I said and she was blushing brightly, she pointed to my chest when I gave her a confused look. I realized I wasn't wearing my shirt, I pulled it over my head with an embarrassed smile.

"Man, she was right..." Sammy muttered under her breath, I pulled away and looked at her with a raised brow. Sammy looked at me her face on fire with a bright blush.

"Umm.... Belle said you oozed gay... I didn't believe her at first 'cause I mean look at you!" she said gesturing to my body shyly, I chuckled. Soon my light chuckle turned into full on roaring laughter.

"Oh my god! I'm going to kill Belle!" I chuckled and shot a small smile at Sammy showing her I was kidding. A small smile tore at her features, I walked through the parlor and found Belle sitting there reading a magazine looking bored out of her mind. I scooped her up in my arms and squeezed her in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you!" I whispered in her ear. She pulled back with a smile and a confused face.

"For what?" she asked a laugh evident in her voice. I put her down and pulled my shirt up to show her the tattoo. Her eyes widened and a smile ripped across her face.

"Wow, it's bad ass." she breathed as a devilish grin ripped across her face. "I have an idea Phoenix, you're going to do a personality change before you go back to school with a new an improved Viki." At her words Vik walked in cleaning off her glasses, I cocked a brow and looked at the blond girl cleaning her huge glasses. I scooped her up in my arms and squeezed her tight. She hugged me back around my neck and giggled. I turned my gaze to Belle who had a certain look on her face that dictated authority.

"Alright then, lets get going." I nodded slowly while Vik looked beyond confused. I set Vik down and forced a smile, Sammy waved at us as we left and sent us a pretty smile.

On the way to my house I we stopped at McDonald's and ordered enough food for an army or two.

"Um Belle, why the hell do we need all this food?" Vik asked holding three big bags of the fast food.

"Cause we are going to have a late night figuring out every thing Duh!" Belle said giddily, still beyond confused we followed Belle to her car and were still trying to figure out her thinking process on the ten minute ride to my house. As she pulled into my driveway I gave up on trying to figure her out and just followed her lead into the house.

"DANNY!!!" Belle yelled and I winced along with Vik at her voice. Danny tore down the hall in sweat pants and a tee shirt with a wild look on his face and his eyes filled with worry, he stopped and Belle smiled. "Hey can we make over Phoenix?" she asked cocking her head to the side. Danny dropped his head and cursed under his breath, he ran his hands over his face and met Belle's eyes.

"You woke me up just to ask me that?" he asked and Belle raised a brow.

"Well duh Danny, you're the daddy, Oh and we need to enroll Phoenix in school under a new name. His old one won't work, obviously." Belle said after setting down the food. The shocked look on Danny's face was priceless as he stared at Belle and then to me.

"Umm Belle I'm a little young to have a sixteen year old kid." Belle rolled her eyes and smiled deviously.

"It's called adoption Danny, uh duh." she said in a playfully serious glare. He held his hands up in surrender and I shrugged. "Good now that everything is settled what's the new name going to be?" Belle said walking toward Vik, who looked at me.

"Zachariah Tate Rose." I said after a minute. Belle chewed on her tongue.

"I like it." She said with a smile torn across her face. "Now we need to work on your life story. That's why we're all here, we each need to know it perfectly." she said a sinister smile plastered her face.

This is going to be an incredibly long night.

~~~~

Hello again Thanks for reading and all that other junk. I RE WROTE THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, but it still didn't turn out how I wanted it to and it's kinda sucky, GRR. Bye My Lovelies. Message me :)

Comment ^.~

Vote <3

Fan ;D

~Skyes