Chapter 18

I glared at the papers in front of me trying to concentrate. Too many things were on my mind that it was hard to stay focused. I had a doctors appointment today leaving me both excited and sad. I wanted Nick to be here with me but he was in Korea.

We still managed to talk with one another every chance we got but it was harder than you would expect. I was getting bigger and it was getting harder for me. I wasn't that big,only around 16 weeks.

I crossed my legs and then uncrossed them. My bladder felt like it was about to explode. I jumped out of my chair and almost raced to the bathroom.

After relieving myself, I walked out of the bathroom to find Bradley sitting in the chair in front of my desk I wanted to feel annoyed but we had to look over my software designs so I let it go.

"You're glowing Eve," he smirked and glanced at the slight protrusion of belly underneath my tightly fitted blouse. I didn't hide my pregnancy but embraced it and if you could see a slight, barely noticeable bump then good for you.

"Were you going to tell me?" He asks watching me as I took my seat.

My face contorted in annoyance. "You act like you're the father," I grumble pulling out my designs.

"Does Nick even know?" He puts an emphasis on Nick. I roll my eyes aggravated with him already. Could he go a single minute without somehow finding someway to annoy me?

"Of course he knows. Its his baby and he's my husband."

"Oh yeah I forgot you married that tool."

"If anybody's a tool its you Bradley. You know what? I have a doctor's appointment today and I don't need my blood pressure to shoot up so I think this...isn't a good idea."

Bradley signed and leaned back placing his hands over his face. "Okay, okay I'll stop. So how's the kid?" he asked removing his hands and looking at me.

"The baby is fine. Can we just work on this software design?" I reply.

He shrugs and turns to look at the designs. After about thirty minutes of discussing and evaluating I began to clear my desk. I picked up my bag and my cellphone.

"Okay Bradley thanks for your input, I'm about to head out for my doctor's appointment."

"You know you have a nice ass Eve,"He chuckled. I turned around and glared at him. He was such a pervert.

"Seriously Bradley, doesn't take much for you to open your mouth and say something completely Douchey," I remarked dryly.

"Just acknowledging facts. You know I've always wondered what it would be like sleeping with a pregnant woman." He takes a step towards me, my face scrunches up in disgust.

"That was a pig thing to say. I should report you for sexual harassment. If you take another step towards me I will after I kick you in your nuts and slap you. I'm married and you just practically disrespected my husband."

He chuckled amused by my statement or amused by his huge ego. I didn't know. I didn't really even care but I wanted him to just leave me alone with his annoying sexual comments. I wasn't even remotely attracted to him.

He was attractive to most of the women on our floor , he had slept with most of the women on our floor including Married Jane. Her newborn baby sort of looks like him if you ask me.

For one, I didn't want a man whore, Two, I was happily married and Pregnant and three, he was an asshole and I couldn't even stand him. If those weren't valid reasons for him to stop bothering me then I didn't know what were.

"Its not like I want you to leave your husband, just one innocent rump ."

"Ugh, get out Bradley or I just might punch you the face after I prevent you from having kids." I rolled my eyes.