Chapter 14

"I'm leaving tomorrow for San Diego," Alysha explained.

I nodded and leaned back against the back of my chair and pinched the bridge of my nose. I was tired. Nick was a world away and so our hours were all off. He called me at three in the morning sometimes.

I was at work at the moment and I had just got done with am extremely important meeting with Microsoft.

I took a deep breath. "I'm sire everything will be fine while you're gone," I assured her.

"Yeah you're right so what about you?" she asked.

"Oh the same thing. Kelly's mad but she shouldn't be. So what Im in love with her brother she should be happy honestly," I grumbled annoyed by my best friend and fiancé's sister. You would think she'd be happy for us but no she wanted to bitch about it.

I took a deep breath as I gathered my stuff . I was leaving. I stood and walked out of my office. I took the elevator and left.

"Okay Lysh I'm about to start driving I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye love you."

"Love you too babes."

I slid into my car and rove to my house. I got out the car and approached my door. I unlocked my front door and walked inside slipping off my dress and my shoes.

"Well you know exactly what I want as soon as I get home," a voice said.

I turned around slowly. "Nick? Nick!" I exclaimed. He was standing against a wall with his military uniform on. He looked so sexy. I loved him with his uniform

I threw my arms around him and he lifted me into his arms. I wrapped my slender legs around his waist and just gazed into those amazing blue eyes.

He smiled and I just felt the sudden urge to kiss his then red lips. "Someone's happy to see me," he teased with a laugh.

Before he could say something else I pressed my lips against his then I began placing light kisses around his face and his neck.

"Someone's really happy to see me," he chuckled.

"I've missed you so much," I breathed leaning back to look at him.

"I know honey and I'm here but I have to leave out the day after tomorrow," he explained.

I felt tears fill my eyes and sighed.

"Okay. Can we get married still? I don't want to wait any longer to marry you Nick," I said.

He didn't respond instead he kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss with ever but as much urgency as him. I felt his lips leave mine and trail kisses down my neck to my shoulders then back to my neck. He began to suck on the delicate area and nibble on it. I moaned and moved my head to the side so that he can reach the skin much easier.

His hands were cupping both my butt cheeks. He moved away from the wall and ascended the stairs until he reached our bedroom. He leaned me over the bed. He uncliped my bra and took it off. he leaned his head down and took one of my fleshy breasts in his mouth a suckled it. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled his mouth closer so that he could ravish my flesh.

Closing my eyes I enveloped the pleasure that he was giving my body. The two months that he had been gone were long and lonely and cold.

I felt him smile against my skin when I let out a long deep moan. He moved to the next breast and gave it the same treatment his hand moved to my legs and his hand ran up it and stopped at my panties. I sucked in a deep breath when his head lifted up and he looked at me with such fever in his gaze. I felt wanton and powerful and loved and sexy all in the one gaze.