Chapter 7-Nick's Pov

I was happy,I could honestly say that much. I was here, with the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in my life, in the arms and It alone was the best feeling ever.

I watched as She slept, so peacefully so soothingly.

I smiled to myself. How could I be so lucky? This was my girlfriend. She was the best thing to ever happen to me. I saw a future when it came to me and her.

She squirmed a little then turned to face me. Her eyes fluttered open and I became lost in their brown depths.

How could one women cause me to forget my entire thought process? She did this to me. Gosh if she only knew how I had totured myself when she was younger.

She smiled and my heart began to beat hard against my chest. It sounded so audible in my ears.

"Good morning, "she yawned and snuggled closer to me.

"Good morning, "I repeated and kissed her forehead.

"Hey what time is it? " she asked.

"8:30,"I admitted.

Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly.

"Shit! I'm going to be late for work. They think they want me to go to Atlanta next week. We have an mandatory meeting,"she explained. She slid from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. I chuckled to my self and just laid there staring at the ceiling.

Eve. My Eve. I was in her bed. We hadn't had sex yet but I was completely fine with that because I could wait for her. Even if half of the time I'm with her, I'm horny as hell. I was willing to take cold showers and become acquainted with my hand.

But those were some lonely nights. I folded my arms underneath my head just as Eve's phone went to ringing. I glanced at it and saw who was calling.

Why was Pierce calling her?

I picked up the phone. "Hello,"I answered.

"Hello? " Pierce said.

I just smirked. "This is Eve's phone, can I help you? " I continued.

"Ohhhh it's you. Nick why do you have Eve's phone? Where is she?"Pierce questioned.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Because it was ringing and she's in the shower, "I explained.

"And where are you? " he continued to question.

"In bed, "was all I said.

"Wait youre in bed? Her bed? Jesus I didn't know Eve was a Whore -"

"I suggest you keep the words Eve and Whore out of your mouth, I'm not going to repeat myself, don't call her ever again drop out of her life and while you're at it jump off a cliff. Goodbye Pierce, "I said and hung up the phone.

I laid back and glared at the ceiling. Eve had been talking to Pierce and she hadn't told him she was taken. That pissed me off passed every point. I grinded my teeth together. 7 minutes later Eve walked out with a short rob on.

You could clearly see the swell of her breast and her short, long legs. I smiled distracted for just a minute. She grabbed her clothes and ducked into the closet. When she came back out she had gotten dressed in a dress shirt and blue jeans.

She pulled her wet hair back into a bun and it was wavy. She didn't have on makeup. Today must be a casual day. She looked over at me staring at her and approached me.

She bent to give me a kiss and I didn't respond. Then lifted her head looking at me confused.

"What's wrong Nick? " she asked.