Chapter 4

As I opened my eyes I could hear Christmas songs playing throughout my house. The hell? Then I remembered Nick had been staying with me for a while. Like a week in a half.

This has been the longest week in a half ever. I stayed out of the house after Nick tried to make a pass at me. My teenage self would've been all over that opportunity but I had a friend who'd been with me through heaven and hell and I wasn't risking that. I threw the covers off of me and got out of bed. I did my daily ritual, shower, brush my teeth.

I loved Christmas, everything was so Christmasy. I did nothing to my hair and I kept on my short pajama bottoms and tank top.

I walked out into the living room and looked at my iPod dock currently being occupied by an iPod belching Christmas tunes. There was also a pancake smell in the air so I followed my nose to the kitchen where I saw Nick at the stove cooking breakfast, wearing a Santa hat and a white T-shirt and silk boxers with little snowflakes on them.

Jingle Bells was playing and he was singing along. I laughed as I watched him wiggle his butt to the song.

I burst into laughterand he turned around and looked at me surprised then a slow sure grin spread across his face.

I didn't like that look. It was sort of primal and... so so so sexy.

"Morning roomie, haven't seen you in a while. Why is that? " he asked turning off the stove.

"I've been busy, We eat dinner together everynight though, "I replied.

"Then you run off to your room as soon as you were done cramming stuff down your throat, "he retorted.

I swallowed. "Nick, I -"

"Want you,"he offered and my eyes fell to his kiss the cook apron.

"Nope not even a little bit, "I stammered.

He laughed and stepped closer to me. "Really? I think you're not telling the truth, "he replied and now he was standing in front of me.

Keep calm, I thought.

He grabbed my hips bringing me to him, molding me against his body.

"You have to stop Nick, "I breathed and he just lowered his head until he was a breath away from my lips.

"What if I don't want to stop? What if I kiss you? Maybe on your lips, "he said brushing my lips tentatively. I swallowed. He leaned forward and I snapped out of whatever daze I was in and moved back.

His eyes looked at me confused. Why was get confused? I should be. I took a deep breath.

"You can not Kiss me Nicholas Payton. You're my bestfriend's brother for God's sake, You shouldn't even be trying to try anything! " I exclaimed becoming annoyed.

"Screw Kelly's stupid rule Eve I want you! Is that so bad? I don't care about that stupid crap she put up. You shouldn't either if you like me as much as I like you, "he replied.

"I don't okay, I don't want you Nick! "

He smirked. "Okay, whatever we'll see Eve and just note we will get together and you'll love it."

He turned back to the stove and fixed both of us a plate.

I took a deep breath and sat at the table. This was going to be a long day.

***

I got dressed and grabbed my present and we,as in Nick and I, made our way to Alysha's house. My thoughts were focused on what transpired this morning.

Nick was seriously certain that me and him would eventually get together which I highly doubted.

I took a deep breath focusing on the road.

"You're thinking about me aren't you?"I heard Nick ask.

I glanced over at him with his overconfident smile and what a smile that was.

"You're extremely too arrogant Nick, I don't want you, "I replied sort of annoyed.

"Yeah you do and I wish you'd stop denying it already. I don't like these games Eve, "he said.

"What fucking games? You're not the hottest guy on the planet. I don't have to like you, "I replied.

"Yeah but you do Eve. I don't like the fact that you're denying it when I can see it plainly written on your face. Why don't you just let go of Kelly's stupid rule or if you want we could get it DL no problem with me, "he responded.

"Of course you would say that. Get over it Nick."

He remained silent.

***

God I was tired. I spent the whole day around Alysha and her crazy family. I missed moments like that. Family was important.

When I walked into Alysha's house I heard Nick murmur 'nice ass '.

I seriously didn't understand that guy. He acted like he didn't remember me from my child hood and now he's like so fascinated with me.

It was ridiculous.

I walked into the house yawning and Walked into the kitchen with a plate of Jo's cookies. I heard foot steps behind and me and turned. Nick was standing up against me

"Nick no, "I whispered half heartedly.

"Shhh, Eve you think too much, stop thinking with your head for just a minute and think with your heart, "he urged against my lips then he kissed me.

At first I refused to respond then it felt so good, I mean like really good so I moved my lips with his. When his tongue probed for entrance, I opened my mouth and our tongues met and touched and danced and whatever.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my hips lifting me onto the counter.

Oh my gosh this felt soooooo good...

His hands began to creep underneath my shirt and I broke out of my trance and opened my eyes.

What the hell was I doing? I pulled away and pushed him away.

He was surprised. Well join the club. I took a deep breath and moved from off the counter.

"Nick, Don't do that. This is the last time, I don't want you, get over it."

"Yeah you don't want me and if I stick my hand -"

"You won't! You're going to go into my guest room and I'm going to go into my bedroom and we are gonna call it a night, "I explained and He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you want.. "

Why did that sound so sexual? This was becoming hardier and hardier eachday...

***

A/N:

This story will begin to get updated alot more often because The Weirdest thing is pass this point. So Vote, Comment and Fan me.