Unable to control himself, Elliot pulled me out of my thoughts by pushing me against the balcony railing and smashed his lips on mine.

Being a werewolf I thought he'd have rough and dry lips but oh Goddess, how wrong was I. His lips were soft and ice cold but nevertheless welcoming. I felt like I was being drawn into him. He was an addictive drug, one that I'd never want to give up. His lips moved against mine as we both moaned. My hands made their way to his neck and then played with the soft edges of his silky hair.

Gosh I have to ask him which shampoo he uses..

His lip tugged at my bottom lip and I smirked inwardly. I'll make His Royal Highness beg. He growled in response to my denial but didn't pull back. Suddenly I was startled by the fireworks in the night sky and gasped in shock. Elliot used this to french kiss me and I moaned in pleasure. What is this man cum work of art doing to me?

After a few moments of pure bliss he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I've been waiting to do this from the time I set my eyes on you. You're mine. All mine" He purred. I felt myself getting wet down there and just the thought of him doing those things to me made me blush.

He sniffed the air and growled, "I smell your arousal little mate. I want to eat you." I felt my blood rush to my cheeks like as if I was on a cheek period. Okay, bad joke.

He took my hand and pulled me down with him onto the bed and pulled the quilt over our bodies. Holy shit, I'm actually sleeping with a guy. Wow this is so cool. H-He won't try anything hopefully.

He seemed to sense my discomfort as he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Relax. I only want you in my arms for tonight" he whispered as he pulled me closer to him.

We both stared at the ceiling for a while before I decided to break the silence. "Elliot?" I asked. He hummed in reply. "Why were there fireworks in the sky when we kissed?" I laughed at how stupid that sounded. This isn't a fairytale.

He chuckled and spoke, "Ade has always been a very creepy best friend. It wasn't noticeable to you but he was watching us from the Palace veranda. The fireworks were definitely his doing. I'm surprised he didn't..."my eyes fluttered shut and before I knew it I was off to sleep.

Folding the sleeves of my black dress, I served myself with some of the fruit salad at the table. Adrian, Elliot, I and some of the high positioned Vampires sat at the table having breakfast.

While chewing the strawberry I remembered our steamy kiss and all that he said to me. I looked up to see all the men at the table laughing and the ladies giggling. What the hell?

"They can hear your thoughts, love" Elliot said with a smug look. Of course he's happy since everyone will know that I belong to him. Stupid Alpha male.

**************

The days passed by without us realising and it was finally time for us to leave. I must say, I'll miss this place but as Adrian said, whenever Elliot pissed me off I could pay him a visit and we'd grumble about Elliot together.

I turned back to look at the Palace one last time and waved at Adrian who was standing there with his hands in his pocket pretending like he won't miss us.

Men and their ego.

The entire stay I never met anyone of Elliot's people except for Imani and Nick since the others were accommodated somewhere else. His brothers on the other hand declined the invitation and spent all nigh partying and would end up sleeping of hungover during the day time.

I slept the entire plane journey and thankfully we were escorted from a back exit from the airport. To be honest, I never knew that there were special VIP exits but I guess anything is possible if you're Royalty.

I walked towards the black BMW alongside Ethan and Asher but was pulled back by Elliot who dragged me to another car and dumped me in. "I am not your property Elliot!!" I yelled at him. I can't do this anymore. "I cant pretend that I'm happy over here, okay?! You've taken me away from my family, ever thought of that?! You are nothing but a selfish jerk who thinks I'm his property! I hate you!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled and speeded on the road. Suddenly out of nowhere a car came and tried to overthrow us. Elliot being the angry asshole that he is, took that as disrespect and increased the speed to 100 kilometres per hour.

Both the cars raced and tried overtaking each other as I begged Elliot to stop. This wasn't funny, we both could die! "Elliot stop the fucking vehicle!" I screamed. He growled and looked at me with pitch black eyes. Okay so out of what I remember, it means that his wolf is in control.

The white car slammed itself against us and our car skidded over and flipped. I remember Elliot pulling me into his chest and protecting me from the broken glass pieces from the windshield as they came in contact with his body.

In a semiconscious state, I seen a pair of black leather boots walking towards the overturned car as those hateful blue eyes stared at us.

🌧
🙆🏻

WISH YOU ALL AN AWESOME NEW YEAR🍻

I've got exams until the second week of Jan so I won't be able to update. Oh and please pray that I may do well :)

And thank you all for the 10k views and 457 votes, all just in three months! I love you guys so much.

By the way, which is your favourite werewolf book currently? Mine's "Lupus Deus". Zaliver Azrala, anyone?❤️

Vote. Comment. Blah blah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRESS THE FREAKIN VOTE BUTTON!😒