You Make Cookies!

Sorry I posted it then deleted it. The save feature was replaced with publish and out of habit I accidentally pressed publish. So sorry! The scenarios for this one will be pretty short, as I have something to say.

England!

Naturally you didn't let him MAKE the cookies, but you did let him DECORATE them. Most of them were quite nice looking, but a lot of them also had British flags on them.

Russia!

You two made Matryoshka doll cookies, decorated to look just like them. They were adorable!(and delicious!)

America!

America made the cookies with you, but you being the clutz you are, burnt them.(I'm not trying to insult you guys. I love you. >~<) He didn't get upset, but lets just say he had a reason to go buy stuff from Walmart.

Italy!

"Lets make cookies with the German flag on them! Germany! Germany! Germany!"

"Sometimes I doubt your sexuality."

Romano!

"Roma! Lets make cookies!" You yelled.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"I'm tired and p*ssed off!"

"If you make them with me I'll feed them to you."

       You had never seen that boy run to you so fast.

Japan!

"Lets make Castella, Anpan, Chinsuko, Green tea ice cream, Imagawayaki, Melonpan, Sata andagi, and Mochi's!"

"That is a rot to make Y/n. I thought you said you wanted to make cookies."

"I think it would be much more fufiling to make these foods instead."

"Arright dear."

Canada!

Three words.

Maple. Leaf. Cookies.

Germany!

B*tch wouldn't make cookies with you...Lets just say you made that day a living h*ll for the lazy boy.

The next chapter will be devoted to the start of a story. I'm only going to show a small snippet of it, but I will have some questions fro you at the end. I would appreciate it very much if some of you would answer the best you could. Saying that though, you do not HAVE to. This is only optional and if you do not want to answer anything, don't. If you don't even want to read it, don't. I am leaving it completely up to you, but it would help me in the long run.