First date

England

You were both going to an English restaurant. As Arthur spoke to the hostess you noticed a man watching you with a smile. He had blonde shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. You went to your table. You both ordered the beef Wellington.
" How do you like your food? "
" It's amazing. "
" I'm happy I found a girl who likes British food. " he looked at you happily. When both of you are done you get a piece of the trifle. You were both happily eating it when the man with shoulder length hair came up to you.
" Hello mademoiselle, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are. " He was definitely french.
" Get away France! "
" Me and England were once married you know. "
" Really? Interesting. "
" He forced me into it! Get away! " The man walks off with a laugh.
" Why did you call him France, and he called you England? "
" Nicknames. Don't pay him any mind though. "
" Alright. "
" Sooooo you two were married? "

Russia

You just hung out at the park, and played in the snow.

America

You two went to an amusement park. You dragged him onto every single ride, and by closing time, he was worn out, and that's saying a lot for him. You on the other hand, still wanted to do stuff.
" Let's go get burgers. "
" Okay. " he pulled you into McDonald's, and you got two plain cheeseburgers, with a chocolate milkshake, and fries. He got lots of burgers.

Italy

You two went out to, of course, a pasta restaurant.
" What are you going to get? "
" I think I'm going to get pizza. "
" I'm getting pasta! " He said excitedly. you noticed the guy with dark hair watching you guys. A girl was trying to get his attention. He finally looked at her, and apologized.
" Do you know that man Feli? "
" That's my-a brother Lovino. "
" Is that his girlfriend? "
" I think so. "
" Look our foods here. " you both shared your food. He ate a few pieces of your pizza, and you ate some of his pasta.

Romano

You both went to a restaurant. He kept looking at a couple in a booth. One was a guy with auburn hair, and a girl with ___ hair. He always seemed to be looking at the girl. You were desperately trying to get his attention, when the girl noticed him looking at her. Finally Lovino acknowledged you, but you were looking away angrily.
" Sorry. " you both ordered, and he continued to look at them. By the time the food came, you had given up, and was on your phone.
" Hey pay attention to me! " you looked up, and saw Lovino looking at you, annoyed. You just scowled, and ate your food.
" What's wrong? "
" You hardly acknowledged me at all. "
" Sorry. "
" Why do you keep looking at them? "
" That's my brother, and I don't want her to hurt him. "
" Oh. Sorry I was a butt. "
" No problem. "
" The foods really good. "

Canada

You were going to a hockey game with Mathew. You both had front row seats, and jerseys on. He let you borrow one of his jerseys, and it was a little too big. He thought it was adorable. You got some cotton candy and sat down next to him.
" Would you like some? "
" No thanks. " he was watching the game with such intensity. The other team made a goal, and he looked more than a little mad. You hugged him.
" I'm sure your team will win. " And sure enough, they did. He was so happy. He hugged you, and spun you around.
" I need to bring you to more games. " You both went on the ice, and met one of the players. He signed your jersey, and Mathew was extremely happy. You were both walking back to your house.
" Did you enjoy the game? " He asked.
" Yeah! " When you got to your house, you took off his jersey. You had an undershirt on underneath.
" Here you go. "
" Keep it. "
" Okay. " you kissed his cheek, and happily went inside your house. You could hear Mathew skipping away happily.

Guess whats happening next!

Heres a hint

* cough cough * Japan.