Geeeeeeeeeermany!!!!!!!

You dont know how happy I was when I found that picture...

Amaimon! He's so adorable!

How you meet

" Another! "
You were single. You had gone to a bar to meet people, but ended up getting drunk off your butt. There was a tall blonde looking at you.
" Hey hot stuff. "
" Are jou talking to me? "
" Duh. Am I drunk, or are you really this attractive? "
" Your drunk. "
" I got no idea what you are talking about, but I do know that I am single and ready to mingle. "
" Miss... "
You took a step forward, but the ground hit you. Rude ground.

You meet again

You woke up with a really bad headache, you were in a bed in an unfamiliar place.
'Crap! Did I lose my virginity!?'
A man with blonde hair walked in.
" Um...Did we- "
" No. You fell, and passed out, and I thought that I should help you. "
" Oh. Thanks! "
" Y-Your velcome. "
" Well...Do you have anything to help with hangovers? "
" Y-Yes. Wait here. "
Your phone started ringing.
'Its still in my pocket. At least I know that guy didn't go through my pockets.'
He came back with some medicine, and watched you while you talked on the phone.
" But I paid my rent! "
" What do you mean its raised and your kicking me out!? "
" You cant just do that! "
" Fine! Leave my stuff in the hallway! "
You hung up.
" *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*! "
" Miss? Are jou alright? "
" Its nothing. My landlord just suddenly decided to raise my rent out of the *bleeping* blue, and he's kicking me out. "
" Jou can stay here if you need somewhere to stay. "
" I shouldn't bother you. "
" If jou do live here jou vill have to pull your own veight though. "
" O-Okay. "
" Let us go get your things. "
" Okay? "

He develops feelings
(His point of view)

Y/n is very hardworking. She works at her job all day, then comes home, and helps me with all the chores. Italia seems have taken a liking to her. He is always offering her pasta, and cuddling up to her. She just laughs, and pats his head.
" Y/n, what do you think of Feli? "
" I think he's adorable, and think of him like a little brother. He has a girlfriend and shes really nice too. "
I didn't know he had a girlfriend.
" She once told me about how she scared the crap out of him, it was really funny. "
" All right. "
I walked away to think.

He asks you to be his girlfriend

" Y-Y/n... "
" Yeah Luddie? "
" Will you be my girlfriend? "
" Um... "
" I shouldn't have listened to that stupid book. "
He walked off to his room. You peeked inside and saw him reading a book on how to ask someone out. You laughed a little too loudly. He saw you, and went tomato mode.
" Yes I'll go out with you you weird little german. "
" Im not weird or little. "
" Keep telling yourself that. "
" Y/n!? "

First date

" Can we go to a bar? "
" No. After how I met you, I'm not sure you need to drink any alcohol. "
" But you love beer. "
" I know. "
" So can we go? "
" No. "
you two ended up going to a bar, where you got drunk again.

You scare/prank him

You, and Ludwig's brother, Gilbert were going to prank him.
" You should help me prank Roderich sometime. Your pretty good at this. "
" Thanks, and that sounds like fun. "
" We'll have to get past Elizibeta though. Shes so annoying sometimes. "
" Feli's girlfriend said that she helped her scare Feli. "
" She can be cool. "
" Ludwigs here. Shut up. "
" How dare jou tell zhe awesome me to shut up!? "
" Shut up! "
" You cant tell zhe awesome me to shut up because I am more awesome than you will ever be! "
" What are you two fighting about, and why are you hiding in a closet? "
" Ludwig! Hi! "
" What are you two doing? "
" Nothing... Ze awesome me was doing nothing with this very un awesome girl. "
" Shut up Gilbert! "
" Vhy should I? "
" Because you are annoying! "
" I believe you mean awesome! " No! "
The prank ended up not working because you, and Gilbert wouldn't stop fighting.

He meets your ex

Your a loner so you never went out with anyone. Problem solved!

First Fight

" Vhat do jou mean you dont want to train!? "
" I already do enough! I dont want to train! "
" You dont do anything! "
" Im going to be in my room! See you after training you lazy bast*rd!
" Y/n! "
" F*ck you! "
You walked off to your room, closing, and locking the door.

You make up

Ludwig got home, and it was quiet.
'She must still be mad'
He walked in the bedroom, and saw you asleep on the bed. He smiled at how adorable you were. You had a little drool hanging out your mouth, and your hair was everywhere. You hadn't even bothered to take off your shoes. Germany found it adorable. He laid down next to you, and wrapped his arms around you gently. He eventually fell asleep too. When you woke up, you were really warm, you felt arms around you, and looked next to you to see an adorable sleeping Ludwig. He seemed to slightly wake up. Half asleep he started talking.
" Sorry... Vill...Jou forgive me... "
" How could I when you look so adorable. "
" Okay... "
He fell back asleep.

He meets your family

He was holding your hand, as you both walked up to your parents house in (country you live in). He seemed slightly nervous.
" Dont worry my family will love you. "
" I hope so... "
Turns out your family loved him, but your grandma kept scaring him, by saying he should marry you right now, and have lots of kids.

He's a country

" Y/n...Im the representation of Germany. "
" What!? That makes you a freak! We are done Ludwig! "
You grabbed your coat and purse, and ran out the door, leaving a shocked, and sad german.

Just kidding ;P

" Y/n...I am the representation of Germany. "
" Good for you. I really didn't care. "
" You dont? "
" Nope. I love you whether your a country, white, black, or purple. "
" Thank you Y/n. "
" But if your purple, you should see a doctor. "
" Haha, you have a point. "

He sees you reading yaoi of him

" I ship Gerlta(or whatever the Italy X Germany ship is called). "
You yelled as you continued to read the smut.
" Jou dont need to be reading zhat anymore. "
He grabbed your phone, and blocked you from ever reading something like that again.
" Bast*rd! "

Period Time

You practically threw everything at him. You ended up throwing a knife at him, which he dodged. How did all this happen you ask? He said that he doesn't like the anime Soul Eater. You took it personally. It took him awhile to restrain you.

I dont want to do 2p's, sorry

He protects you from perverts, and first kiss

You were again at a bar, but weren't drinking any alcohol. A drunk man walked up to you, and started touching you, everywhere. Ludwig looked like he was just barely keeping himself together, and when that guy touched your butt, he exploded. He punched the man, who went flying back, but ended up falling on top of you. He went tomato mode again. You grabbed his face, and kissed him. He didn't seem to know what to do, but he, eventually kissed you back.
" Your a pretty good kisser Luddie! "
" Th-Thank you? "
" Your welcome! "

There you go! I did it! In a day! I feel like a boss!

Dont know what next scenario will be.

Peace out!