Japan!!!

You meet

You were sipping tea at a store. You got up to use the bathroom, and bumped into someone. Tea spilled all over your shirt, and your skirt.
" I am very sorry miss. " a guy with dark hair, and brown eyes looked at you, and his cheeks were tinted pink.
" Thats alright. This wasn't my favorite top, and skirt. "
" Again, I am sorry. Here. " he hands you his jacket after taking it off. He had a shirt underneath, but he was blushing. He didn't seem to like not being covered up.
" Are you sure? "
" Yes. You should go home, and change. " he wouldn't look your way.
" Okay, well thank you. "
" You are most wercome. " you walked out the shop, and walked to your house. You looked down at your shirt. You could kind of see you bra.

You meet again

You had changed at your house, and went back to the shop. You saw the man still sitting, sipping tea, and blushing.
" Here. " you handed him his jacket. You had washed it with cherry blossom detergent.
" It smerrs very nice thank you. "
" I just thought i'd wash it. "
" Sorry about spirring tea on you. "
" Its alright. Im over it. "
" Would you rike some? "
" Yes please. " you both drank tea together. and shared a little conversation. You went on your phone for a second, and he saw that your screensaver was a picture of a fluffy panda.
" You rike animars? "
" I love them! Especially pandas. " he meekly smiled at you at that.
" My name is Kiku. "
" I'm y/n. " you gave him your phone number and walked out the shop, after talking for a bit.

He develops feelings

His point of view

Y/n is amazing.

We were at my ribrary. She reached for one of my special books. Hetalia fans will know what these are about. ; )
" You dont need to get that book. " i put my hand on the book so she couldn't grab it.
" Why not? " she just grabbed my hand, and moved it. I was blushing deeply.
" Whats wrong!? "
" N-nothing. Just prease dont read that book. "
" If you dont want me to than i wont. " she smired at me.
" T-thank you. " I turned away, but in a minute I heard a book drop.
" You rooked at it didn't you? "
" I did. "

He asks you to be his girlfriend

You and Kiku were both sitting in a tea shop. He seemed nervous about something.
" Is something bothering you Kiku? "
" Werr, yes. "
" What is it? "
" Wirr you be my girrfriend? "
" Why not. " you kept sipping your tea. He looked at you oddly for awhile.
" Did you say yes? "
" Yes. "
" That's good to know. "
" Okay. " Kiku was blushing deeply.You only made it worse by putting your hand on his. Then the store owner made it even worse.
" Look at the happy couple! So adorable! " You and Kiku were a blushing mess.

First date

You two were going to a cosplay convention. He seemed happy when you told him you were going as Asuna. He decided it would be best if he was Kirito. You were both at the convention when a group of teenagers dressed as characters from Blue Exorcist came over.
" Blue Exorcist is way better than Sword Art Online. "
" Yeah. Asuna sucks. " Kiku held you back as they continued to mock Asuna and Kirito.
" That is your opinion. They are both equarry good anime. "
" Whatever dude. " they walked off, and another couple dressed as Ciel and Sebastian walked forward.
" Don't mind them. They're always here, and causing trouble. "
" We did not pay them any mind. "
" Your costumes are pretty cool. Asuna is awesome. "
" Thanks, and yeah she is. " You guys talked for awhile then left.
" How did you rike it? "
" It was awesome! Thank you for taking me there Kiku! " You hugged him, and he once again turned into a blushing mess. Then you, again, made it worse by kissing him on the cheek. His face was red the whole way to your house.

If i messed up on the whole l's are r's thing, just tell me. Bye