He protects you from perverts

So...True...

Ain't that the most cheerful title!? Yay!

The more I listen to that song the more I love it.

I ship it!

England

You were walking home from a class. It was pretty dark, and kind of freaking you out. You were also on murder, and rape street, so that was not helping to make matters better. It was a saturday, and a lot of guys were getting drunk. You were just about to get to Arthurs house when someone grabbed you.
" Hey *hic* girlie. "
" Go away you tosser! "
" Now thats not a very nice thing to say. "
" I dont care! Get off you munter! " You had learned some British insults from Arthur, and now use them all the time.
" Keep talking like that, and I'll have to do worse than I already was. "
" She said to get off of her! So get off you bloody wanker! "
Arthur hit the guy with a frying pan, then stuffed a scone in his mouth.
" Its disgusting! "
" Come on Y/n! "
You took Arthur's hand, and ran to the house. When you got there, he started freaking out, but after you assured him you were fine, you went to bed.

America

You were walking home with food for Alfred. Poor thing was as sick as a dog. You made him eat all his soup, with the promise that you would get him some burgers if he did. You were only a few steps to the house when someone grabbed you.
" Give me all your money! "
" Dude! You sound so stupid! Hahahaha. "
" Shut up, and give it! " He pulled out a gun.
" Dude! We can do this without violence! " He took the bag that had all the burgers, fries, and the two milkshakes.
" Don't hurt my baby! " Alfred came out of nowhere, and hit the guy in the face with a baseball bat. Both of you ran to the house.
" Your safe! "
" Thanks to you Alfred. Thank you for saving me. "
" I was talking about the food, but your welcome. "
" ... "

Russia

He saved you from a kidnapper, but it was what happened after words that freaked you out.

He went everywhere with you. If you went to your room to read or watch anime, he followed, and watched you. It took a lot of convincing to convince him he didn't need to go in the bathroom with you.

Italy

It was kind of the other way around for him. This drunk guy thought that poor Feli was a girl. You spotted the guy that had Feli cornered in an alley. You run up to him, and punched him.
" Bella! "
Feli jumped onto your back, and started crying. You carried him all the way home, and made him pasta to cheer him up.

Romano(South Italy)

He was always worth you so no one could ever get near you, and if they did, they were very quickly cussed out by Lovino.

Canada

As we all know he was not the most noticeable, so many people didn't even know he was there.
You two were walking home from a night out, he was making bad puns.
" Pontunes. "
" Your such a dork. "
" Thank you. "
" Hey girl. "
A guy came up behind you, and put an arm around you. His other habd was at you butt. Matt did not look happy as you tried to push him away.
" Can you please get off me? "
" Why? "
" I have a boyfriend who is right next to me. "
" I dont see anyone. "
" Matt? "
" Please get off of her sir. "
" Oh, is that your boyfriend. Are you sure you want to go out with a wimp like him? "
" He's not a wimp, and yes, I am sure. No get off me, and go away. "
" Fine. "
He walked away, and Matt sighed a sigh of relief.

Japan

You were very careful, and guys didn't bother you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
*Throws a party with hamburgers, and tons of barbecue Texas style*
Next chapter is going to be a special fourth of july america one shot!

And don't forget

I ship it!