Farewell

First off, I want to thank every single one of you for actually checking this book out and giving it a go. Like I honestly didn't think it would get over 5k reads and look where it is now.

It has been an incredible journey and i enjoyed writing this book so much. I really do hope you enjoyed reading it and that you'd recommend it to others if you have liked it. (Only if you like really want to though.)

I HOPE O SEE YOU ALL SOMEWHERE, EITHER YOU GUYS READING MY OTHER STORIES OR I JUST SEE YOU AROUND. IDK THW INTERNETS A BIG PLACE BUT I'M SURE I'LL SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN. PROBABLY NOT BUT IM TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC HERE.

I know your usernames quite well and i wanted to know who you guys really are so if you feel up to answering a few questions, please do!

What ethnicity are you?

I'm like half asian, half German but I was born in New Zealand. :-)

What 5sos girl/boy/person are you?

Michael Gordon Clifford all the way bitches.

Favourite movie(s)?

The Breakfast Club, Cobain: Montage of Heck, James Bond: Quantum of Solace and all of the Star Wars movies.

What country do you live in?

New Zealand. The land of the mighty All Blacks.

What are you sitting or lying on?

I am sitting on my black desk chair. Bc my bed is too far away.

Time?

00:24 (12:24am)

Who was your favourite character in this story?

Melanie tbfh. Melanie was so cool.

How old are you?

I am fourteen. (-:

Are you in anyway involved in the LGBTQ+ community?

Yep. I am Transgender and Pansexual. (So i'm a boy with a vagina and I don't give a fuck about what gender I date.)

What is your real name and do you have a preferred name?

My real name is Marie but i'd rather be called Mitch. (It was an inside joke with my friend and it stuck.)

Are you listening to anything right now? If so, what?

Off To The Races by Lana Del Rey bc I'm trash.

Do you have any pets?

Nope because they make me sneezy but i've always wanted a little black kitten.

What did you do all day?

I put in a new desk and took down all my posters. (Which I am rearranging tomorrow okok. And no you guys cannot have any.)

Person you love the most with all of your heart?

OH THAT'S EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY. muketant for days woops. I LOVE YOU BITCH.

that was kind of rude oh well.

Is their anyone in your life that's caught your eye? (In other words, do you have a crush of bf/gf)

No bc i'm a loner stoner. Not really i'm too scared to take weed and i'm like 14. I'm not ready to date people lmfao

Have you been to any concerts?

Yep. I went to see Devilskin, the Feelers and Black River Drive on Valentines Day with my family bc I'm band trash and i dragged them along, I saw 5sos on the 18th of June and I went to see AC/DC with my dad on the 15th of December (literally last Tuesday).

Favourite car?

Damn it's either a BMW E30 M3 1988 edition or a BMW 525ee.

So conflicted.

White chocolate, milk, or dark?

Dark chocolate forever bc it is heaven.

Favourite movie character(s)?

Brian and Alison(i forgot how to spell her name SHit) from The Breakfast Club.

What part of the country do you live in?

East Auckland bc i ain't gangsta enough to live in the west. *sighs*

I JUST 20 QUESTIONED YOU ALL HA. AND MYSELF WOOPS. OH WELLLL.

THAT IS ALL FROM ME I SHALL SEE IN MY OTHER STORIES. GOODBYE AND HAVE A NICE LIFE. STAY SAFE AND DON'T DIE.

-mitch