One

TREES - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

Michael glared at his alarm clock as it continued to ring.

He didn't want to wake up.

He wasn't ready to wake up.

He groaned as he rolled out of his bed and onto his floor, pulling his blanket down with him.

He heard a light thud and turned his head slightly to see Daniel on the floor with him.

His eyes widened as he hastily moved his arm out, grabbing the small lion before pulling it tightly into his chest.

Michael opened his eyes again when he heard his alarm go off for the hundredth time.

He pushed himself towards his alarm and slammed his hand against it, causing it to stop.

The boy dragged himself towards his closet and pulled out a random shirt and his black skinnies. He walked out of his room and into the kitchen, pouring himself some coco pops. (a/n: i forgot how to spell ititititiit)

He lugged his dark red bag onto his back and walked out the front door, locking it behind him.

The dark haired boy sleepily made his way towards school. Or as he would call it hell.

----

Michael slammed his room door open and threw his bag under his desk. He slipped his shirt off then proceeded to tug his pants down, leaving him in only his Pokémon boxers. (A/N: i may or may not have Pokémon boxers.)

He crawled into his bed tugging his blanket over him and he curled up with Daniel tucked safely in his arms.

Michael sighed as he thought back on his day.

It was absolute shit.

The black haired boy pulled his blanket tighter so that it fit snuggly around him.

Thats when his tears started to flow.

This was a normal routine for him.

Wake up.

Go to school.

Cry.

Then sleep.

Michael let out a broken sob as his memories rushed in and out of his mind, almost as if they never happened.

He thought about his best friend dying, how his mother ran away with some guy, how his dad went missing, and worst of all, how no one will ever love him.

It wasn't his fault that he thought about things like this.

People always tell michael that he is just a useless piece of shit that God had forgotten to kill off. They call him a faggot, cock sucker, vermin, just about any crude word they can think of.

That obviously caused Michael to think very lowly of himself.

Once he was finally able to go to sleep it was three in the morning.

He shut his eyes and cuddled more into his pillow.

But a bright light and a loud thud was enough to send him flying off his bed and into the corner of his room, with Daniel in his small hands.

----------------

A/N: dedicated to telescxpe because she practically threatened to not update her book if i dont update mine. Woops.

Anywho i hope you like the update because i actually like it :)

QOTC:

Which musician are you listening to right now?

AOTC:

SANTANAAA.

- Mitch x