"What's happening?" Thomas whispered in my ear.

I quickly pushed away the woman's voice and lifted my head off of his shoulder. "Um... Stacy is pretty. And someone's husband doesn't rub her head" I stated. Thomas' expression mirrored mine. Complete confusion. He lightly tapped my shoulder and nodded towards the counter where we ordered our coffee.

Using my advanced sight I read the name tag of the cashier. Stacy. Behind her was another teenager, who was staring at her as if she was his favorite ice cream. I looked around for the other voice. There was a panicked looking elderly lady. She got up and in hurried motions, she threw away her coffee. "Oh, god. Thoughts. They were thoughts. I was in someone's mind" I blurted. "We gotta go back to the castle" I demanded.

Thomas didn't argue, slipping out of the booth and helping me out. He dropped some cash on the table before we left the café.

****************************************************************************

"So... What you're saying is that you read minds?" Dave asked, holding a sleeping Riley on his hip. I don't know how he can carry her all the time. I nodded my head to answer his question. "Okay. So what am I thinking?" he questioned.

I focused, but got nothing from him. "I don't know" I muttered. I tried reading anyone's mind. We got back to the castle and immediately told my family about my newfound ability. "Riley's dreaming" I whispered with a soft smile on my face. "She wishes that she could stay in the castle. With all of us" I stated.

Dave looked surprised, as did everyone else. They were kinda hesitant about believing me, but honestly, I wouldn't have believed me either. "When she wakes up, ask her what her dream was about" I suggested. Dave nodded. "I can't read your minds" I told everyone else.

Thomas stepped forward. "Try mine. We're not mated or anything, so we wouldn't even be able to read each others' minds" he explained.

I slowly nodded and my eyes drifted closed as I focused. 'I'm so lucky to have Audrey as a mate. She's perfect. Funny. Absolutely gorgeous. Smart. Headstrong. And she's so tiny. My shirts dwarf her. I love when she wears my shirts. She smells like me' I smiled and laughed at his weird thoughts.

"Thanks" I said softly, leaning into his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm lucky to have you as a mate. Even though you are dumb at times" I stated.

Thomas' chest vibrated as he chuckled. "Like you're one to talk" he shot back. I grinned, knowing that we're both really stupid sometimes. "So. Um... That worked" Thomas said slowly.

I turned so I could face my family and Thomas' arms were wrapped around my waist with my back to his front. "Maybe because you guys are Royals, I can't get into your minds" I guessed.

They nodded their heads, before Mom squealed. "I'm sorry. I can't help it. You guys are just so cute!" she exclaimed. She even went as far as to pinch our cheeks. "Okay. Okay. Okay" she said in defeat as her mate pried her off of us.

Mothers. "So what now?" I questioned.

Gar was actually the one to speak up this time. "We keep this a secret. Bad things happened when Mom let out the secret of her powers. Only tell those who we can actually trust. No one else. Not the Council. Not the whole pack. Not any of our packs. Just the ones close to us" she instructed. I nodded my head in agreement.

Mom and Dad started listing off names to tell. It was mostly everyone I had met already. Except that Henry guy. I still haven't met him. But he's Shawn's and Britney's son. They're good people, so I would only expect the same from their son. While they spoke, I grabbed Thomas' hand and dragged him away from my family.