Living the dream

OMG!!! 500+ reads.
Thank you all for supporting my book and reading it. I know last chapter had many mistakes, forgive me for that.
One advice before reading further, try to read the chapter' the dream boy' again as  I'll be putting some stuff from that chapter.

Sheena's POV

Wake up!!

I suddenly woke up with the sound of a loud speaker. God can't they let me sleep, I am a princess. I am supposed to sleep till late, right?

I looked around and found Ralph and Nura. They both were having a loud speaker in their hands. I cuddled back into my blanket.

"I need some sleep, guys!!" I yelled back but as if they are going to listen. I looked at the window, it was still a little dark outside. One or two stars were twinkling and the moon was still visible.
What time is it???

"Come on Sheena, wake up!! It's 4:30!!" They both screamed on the speakers at the same time.

Got my answer. Are they all sick? It's 4:30 in the morning. I used to get up till 11 back there in my house.

"NO WAY!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. I cuddled deeper into my blanket.

Suddenly I wasn't able to feel the blanket which was covering me. They took away my blanket with magic. I sat upright and gave them a threatening glare.

"You both are so gone from my hands" I muttered.

"At least you are awake" he snapped his fingers and the loud speakers disappeared into thin air. This time I didn't gaped, I am used to this now.

Nura came near to me and tried to dragged me off from my bed. But I am stubborn, everyone knows that. I didn't even moved a inch.
She sighed and muttered something under her breath. Suddenly I felt myself going up and the ground down. I was levitating. I know this is Nura.

"Okay, now I am really up!!" I said out loud which left Ralph and Nura laughing their heads off.

"Stop laughing!!! Put me down!!!
PLEASE" I added.

"Oo-ok..." Nura said between her laugh.

I felt myself going down. As soon as my toes touched the floor, I bend down to kiss the floor and said," I am ALIVE!!!" I almost shouted which make them both throw another fit of laugher.

"Ok now enough." I said standing on my legs. "Will you guys tell me for what reason you both have woke me up so early in the morning."

By now they have stopped laughing and gave me a serious look.

"We have woke you up for the training session. Your training starts from today and your mentor is Abhimanu, the guy with Arjun." He looked at me for a second and continued, " by the way we all wake up at 3:30, so we gave you some extra time to sleep. From tomorrow onwards you have to wake up with us that is on 3:30." By saying this or I must say ordering me,  Ralph turned on his heels and moved out of my room, leaving me with Nura.

She gave a sympathetic look to me. Frankly speaking I don't need someone's sympathy. Though it's quite though to get up this early, even tougher than getting up for school. But I remember what my dad said-- Be strong.

Nura came near to me and said," go and take some shower and I keep your clothes ready."

I nodded and went into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and stand under the shower. I turned the knob to hot shower. Soon hot water started pouring down, pricking my skin. I felt relaxed in no time soon. I shampooed my hair and spend a quite more time in the shower. After about ten minutes, I wrapped the towel around my wet body and went out.

" I thought you are going to take forever " Nura sighed as I closed the bathroom door.

"Yeah, I usually take a much longer shower than this." I said sat down on my bed.

She took a heap of folded clothes from the nearest table and handed it to me.

"Get ready, I am waiting for you outside." She went out of my room.

I unfolded the clothes. It was black vest and black tight leggings which end at my ankle. I never wear any sleeveless clothes, not even one pieces. Well, there always a first time.

I wore them and came out of my room. I saw Nura and Ralph standing in front of my door, talking. I really don't know why but they look good together, I mean it would be great If they be together. They both were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't even noticed that I am standing here and listening.

I made a sound of  clearing my throat to grab their attention and that very moment their attention shifted on me.

"We should be get going, we are already late. I don't want you to be scolded on your very first day of training" he said and gave me a smile.

"Let's go!!" I can feel the excitement building up in me.

They both started moving and I followed them like an obedient child.

After many twisting and  turning we reached at the mouth of a cave. I looked at Ralph with confusion. But they continued to go on their way so I also decided to follow them. As I reached inside, it was totally dark. Though I wasn't able to see anything but I was still moving. I felt like I have been through this place, like déjà vu. Then it clicked me, it was just like that dream which I had the night before Arjun kidnapped me. I was in this same cave, running. 

I keep on moving. After walking 5 more minutes in the dark I saw light coming, I know what it is. I ran to that source, forgetting that Ralph and Nura might be around me. They might be thinking that I am sick or have turned lunatic, but they have no idea what I am going through. I still can't believe that my dream has come true. I have listened to many stories of turning a dream into reality but didn't believed any of that stuff.

I ran as fast as I can. Slowly- Slowly, that source of light started getting bigger and brighter. When I reached at the the light source I saw Arjun with, of course, no shirt on. His back was facing me so I was able to see his tattoo and this time I could make out what it was. 

It was a man with sword and armor in one hand and his other half was of a beast. At the back was eagle wings. It was the most amazing tattoo I have ever seen.

Suddenly he turned and I was still panting, not because of running but because my heart was running at the speed of light. His intense brown eyes were getting deeper into my black ones. I still remember his words from my dream....

"come with me, princess..."

But to my surprise he said," what the hell are you doing here?"