After taking in a few deep and steady breaths, I glared at Toby and said, "Why'd you do it?"

He gulped and murmured, "It's a...lengthy explanation.."

"Long, short, clear, impeded, give me something," I said. "Besides, I'm not the only one who needs an explanation.."

Toby glanced over at Elizabeth, who stared at him with confused eyes. He sighed and mumbled, "Jeff, please, let's at least settle everyone down."

I looked around at everyone; Ben stared nervously at me, Elizabeth had a mix of confusion and anger on her face, Clockwork looked like she could rip off Satan's head with her teeth and Toby had a look of guilt in his eyes. All of them stared at me. I clenched my jaw as I stared down at the fading grass. I hurrumphed and responded, "Fine."

Toby nodded and turned towards Clockwork. She looked at him with wide eyes and said, "You're not even considering tolerating him, are you?" He nodded and answered her, "He's an old friend, Clock."

"Some friend," she grumbled.

"Please, don't act up. No attitude, no fighting, nothing. Just be calm," he begged her. The tension in her body left her as she muttered, "Fine, but if he tries anything, I'll break his face in..." She slipped out of Elizabeth's grip and trudged off inside the house. Elizabeth followed her, but flashed me a deathly glare before disappearing inside. Toby entered next, leaving only Ben and I standing outside.

It was quiet for a few moments, until a bird chirped far off. Ben looked up at me and murmured, "Snake people probably would've been better.."

I slowly turned my head and gave him a hard glare. He shifted in his place, rubbed his nose and said, "J-Just saying."

I stared at him some more. He grew more uncomfortable. "I'll stop," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go," I grumbled, as I lead the way towards the house. Before I entered, I stole a glance at the wooden cross to the side. Ben walked past me as I kept staring at it, remembering a lot of things that I shouldn't right now. I wonder what she would think of Elizabeth and Toby if she were still here...

"Jeff?" Ben's voice broke my trance. I shook my head and saw him standing in the doorway. I cleared my throat and said, "I'm going.." I pushed the thought of the wooden cross out of my mind and finally entered the house.

The first thing I noticed was the scent. A honeysuckle fragrance hung in the air. Looking around, I saw that everything was just about the same as it was two years ago. The intricate decor, the rug in the living room, the couches, even the coat hanger by the door. The only thing that has changed is the placement of the furniture and, of course, a new resident. Clockwork stood behind one couch where Toby and Elizabeth sat. Toby gestured toward the couch opposite of him, and his arm and head twitched momentarily. Yes, I remember, he has Tourette's.

I scrutinized the couch for a few seconds while Ben just up and took a seat. Soon enough, I sat down with him, placing my hands on my knees as I concentrated on not looking at everything else and letting memories wash over me.

"W-Would you like something to drink?," Toby stuttered.

"No," I answered immediately as I stared straight at him.

He nodded awkwardly and turned to Ben. "How about you.?"

Ben thought for a moment. "Water would be nice," he responded.

Toby gave him a collected smile and turned to Clockwork. "Would you mind...?"

She didn't have to reply to start walking off into the kitchen. After a few seconds, we heard her move things around. I stopped staring at Toby for a brief moment and realized that Elizabeth was doing just the same with me. I didn't tell her anything, I only stayed quiet as I held eye contact with her for a few moments before diverting my attention. Clockwork came back into the living room with a glass of water in hand. Despite her obvious nerves, she delivered the glass to Ben's hands calmly. "Thanks," Ben said with a carefree smile. It seemed to take her aback as she cocked an eyebrow at him. Ben didn't seem to notice as he coolly took a sip of his water. Clockwork then returned back to her original spot, standing behind the other couch.