"Diaper bitch!" A guy shouted holding a piece of paper in. He then stuck an empty diaper in front of my face. The sticky part helped the diaper stay intact until I quickly took it off. Mostly everyone started laughing, while some others gave a sympathetic look.

With all the laughing and weird stares from people,  I finally reached my locker. As I was about to open my locker, I saw a piece of paper taped to my locker. I snatched it off my locker and stared at it.

It was a picture of my face photoshopped onto an exposing ladies body with my private parts only covered in a diaper. The caption under the picture said 'I'm Y/N Y/L and I'm a whore who will suck any guy off."

I looked at it in utter shocked.

It was a photoshop picture, but it still hurt me inside. It shockingly looked realistic. I started to breath heavily, feeling myself start to hyperventilate. My heart began to race with the realization that some people probably think this is real. It was that realistic.

"Oh I see you are holding our masterpiece." I heard from behind me.

I wiped my tear away furiously and turned around. It was the five girls that I hated so much
All of their faces were plastered in a smirk of victory.

"Fuck you." I managed to get out. I felt tears starting to form, but I desperately tried stopping myself to show how weak I was.

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground.

"Aw you gonna cry?" Lauren faked pouted.

"What a slut. Might need this. You look like you're about to piss yourself," Camila threw a diaper at me and they all laughed evilly.

"Let's go guys," Ally said with an grin and they all walked away together like nothing happened. I turned around facing my locker, opening it.

I forced myself to get through the day. I can't go back home and I can't afford to miss any classes. Showing my weakness would only provoke them to continue.

I grabbed my stuff and went to my first class. Unfortunately Camila and Normani were in the same class as me. I entered the class with all eyes on me. I looked down walking to my seat seeing a note. I picked it up.

'Heard you gave free bjs. Call me 352-xxx-xxx -derick"

I looked up to a few guys laughing and giving Derick pats on his back. They were hyping him up. Derick looked at me then faced forward as the teacher walked in.

I tossed the note down, sinking down to my seat.

"Let's begin with going over the homework.
Ms. Y/L, why don't you start us off," Mr.Lacey said as he pulled out his paper, sitting on top of my desk waiting for my answer.

  " coughs Whore" Normani said as the whole class laughed at the idiotic insult. I couldn't help but feel my heart sink a little more. "Class settle down!" Mr.Lacey shouted over the laughing. Sadly he didn't hear anything, but if he did, I knew he would've just let her off with a warning.

   I answered him correctly to which he thanked me. He continued to pick on another one to answer the next question on the homework.

   As I was listening to Mr.Lacey, I felt something hit the back of my head making me look behind me. As it wasn't already enough, I saw Camila chuckling and fist bump Normani who was also chuckling quietly. I ignored them and just turned back listening to the teacher. The day already just begun, I was mentally exhausted.

____

   I bought my food and sat down with my friends. I put my tray down aggressively catching everyone's attention at the table. I sat down next to Emma. They all looked at me silently.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said quietly and took a bite of my food. 

"Y/N you have to tell your mom or your brother what they are doing to you," Tyler said with concern. I didn't dare look up. I could already feel their sympathy enshrouding my presence.

I shook my head. "Y/N you need to. So you can stop this mess," Andrea said softly.

"You know I can't do that," I said looking at Andrea. "Why not?" Emma asked, everyone looked at Emma and shook their heads to her. "What?" Emma asked confused. I dropped my fork in lost of my appetite.

"It's okay guys," I assured them.

"My mom is very ill and my brother stays at home helping my mother. The diapers were for my mom. Camila just caught me buying them and she misinterpreted the situation. If I tell my mom and my brother, they'll just be even more stress than they already are, and I don't want that. I don't want them to worry about me." I said and sighed finally letting that out.

"I'm sorry," she quietly said.

"It's okay. I really am."

"You're very strong and selfless. I really do admire that," Emma admitted which once again made me feel comfortable around her.

"Yeah she is," Troye said breaking the silence. "Oh did you hear about Cam losing his virginity to a freshman?" Tyler changed the subject thankfully.

______

   I had a free period, so I went to the library to read and hopefully avoid crowds. I grabbed a book from one of the shelves that looked pretty interesting and sat on one of the couches.

   Camila's POV:

  "I'll see you later," I said to the girls and walked away. I had free period, so I usually like to spend my time in the library to keep myself occupied. The books keep company when i'm not with the girls. I throughly enjoy it.

Once I walked in, I greeted the librarian. "Hey Nora!"

Nora looked up from her book and gave me a nice warm welcoming smile. She was a nice old woman who has read almost any book. Her recommendations never seem to disappoint me. We grew a little bond once she noticed me coming more and more to the point we have a little friendship.

"My goodness where have you been?" She pushes up her glasses up the bridge of her nose to get a better look at me. I leaned on the front desk table and shrugged. "I've been busy with some work. Any recommendations for today?"

Nora happily pointed to one of the shelves out back in the romance section. "There's a few new books I think you'd like to check out. They should be on C5 shelf. Help yourself!"

I thanked her before leaving off to find the book.

  I scanned through the shelves looking for the right one until I heard a loud sneeze on the other side of the shelf. Me being nosy, I turned around the corner to see the person who sneezed.

My eyes widened when I saw Y/N curled up on the couch reading. Her eyes were glued to the pages. She scrunched up her face as she read one of the pages which was odd. I never really seen someone that invested in books.

I felt something tug in my heart. I don't know how to explain the feeling but it felt good.

_________________________________

A/n: