21(christmas special)

(I'm very sorry to anybody that may read this that doesn't celebrate
Christmas! Or if you don't believe in a religion, or is very religious because of humour I may have used in this) It was Christmas morning... Dayni was now a part of the team, and you could now retire once you became pregnant.
The team has spent the past several weeks decorating the base, scout has been running around with mistletoe, Dayni's face would get so red when he came near her, it was adorable!
You had made all the sweets for Christmas Day, and Engi agreed to make Christmas morning breakfast.
       It was Christmas morning and everybody was woken up by soldier running around from door to door, yelling through his mega phone for us to all get up.
Medic rolled you over to face him.
"Merry Christmas, Fräulein!"
He then game you a quick kiss on you forehead.  And swung his legs over the bed, slipped his slippers and house coat on. (That's a bath robe, I'm Canadian and we call it a house coat XD)
"You look like an old man wearing that." You say to him jokingly.
He takes a moment and just looks at you.  Then out of the blue he hunched over and started talking In an old man voice. "You know vhen I was your age ve didn't have Christmas, because Jesus vasn't born yet!"
You let out a small chuckle at his joke that wasn't really that funny, "yea that sounds about right."
You then stood up and threw on a over sized hoodie and some fuzzy socks.  You and medic both shuffled down the hall way to the living room to find everybody was awake and waiting.
You sat down on the sofa and medic sat in from of you between your legs as there where no long anymore sets available.
You looked over to see sniper and spy sitting on the love seat (it's like couch but with only 2 seats)
Sniper had his legs hung over spy's, spy slowly rubbed snipers leg.
Sniper saw you looking, you wiggled your eyebrows and sniper flashed you the finger.
"Ok shall we get goin' on the gifts?" Engi asked, and was soon followed by many "yep" and a few "hell yea"
Soldier and scout sat under the tree handing out the presents to people. Sense we where all grow we only bought one person a gift.
What we do is you draw someone's name and then that person you have to buy a gift for. Then the next person draws a name and then they have to buy a gift for that Person, etc....
You had sniper and medic had danyi. You had to help medic pick Dayni's gift because let's be real, medic doesn't know what a girl wants! 
Danyi has spy and she got him a new watch. Spy has soldier and he gave him another pair of American flag boxers! (You can choose the gift parings from now on close its 3am Christmas night and I'm tired af XD)
Medic got (gift) from (m/n).
(merc name)
And you revived (Gift) from (m/n).
Once everybody was finished opening gifts we all went back to our rooms do get our selves cleaned up for breakfast.
Once you and medic where back in the room he bent down and reached under the bed.
"What are you going?" You asked him
"I got you something Fräulein!"
"Medic you don't have to get me anything! You didn't have my name!"
"Vell it's more for me, but for you to wear." A light shade of pink covered his cheeks
"Should I be worried?" You ask,
followed by a nervous giggle.
Medic hands you a beautiful box with a ribbon holding it together. 
You open the bock to reveal a sexy lingerie out fit.  You could feel you face glow red hot.
"You don't have to vear it, if you don't want Fräulein!" He says.
"No it's fine! When do we plan to use this "outfit"?"
"Vell I vas zinking tonight, maybe? And we could also... You know try for a baby?"
You leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Of course, I would live to!"
You then walked down stairs to join the others for the most filling breakfast you have ever had in you life.