Chapter 17

"Wee need to find someone to replace (y/n) now! She isn't allowed to be on the field even of she's a few weeks pregnant!" Solider explained to the other mercs.
"So I'm going to lose my job for over year!" You shouted.
"Possibly, yes love." Medic replied "we can't chance you getting hurt while pregnant." Medic beings you in for a hug and kisses you on the forehead.
"Ok,spy go look through the files we have for people who have applied for the team. Look for a class we don't have!"
"Oui." Spy left the room
"Ok, heavy and demo go shopping for baby things!"
"Heavy doesn't know what "baby things" are!" Said heavy while scratching his head.
Soldier pinched the bridge of his nose.
"A crib, maybe a rocking chair and some toys."
"Oi why are yo sendin me!" Demo yelled finally picking up what soldier said. "I'm drunk, ya can't go sending me to shop for a baby!"
"Very true, alright scout go with heavy!"
"Oh common man! I want to help pick the new merc!"
"No! Get you asses out there maggots and get some baby things!"
Heavy and scout left, soon after spy returned. "I have found an interesting profile. Spy then reads the folder.
Class: Assassin
RN: Dayni
Age: 24
She Has Heterochromia 1 eye brown and the other blue. And red shoulder length hair with purple tips.
"I think we should pick her!" You say
"Why only because you want another woman around. "No of course not!" You say jokingly. Spy took a picture of the assassin out of the folder and showed it to us, all of us almost said at the same time. "Scouts going to like her!"
We all looked at each other. "We should not tell scout about her.. Till she gets here!"
"Are we going to hire?"
"Yea"

Sorry that it's not long but I felt I really need to update this story but in the bright side there should be a lemon with in the next 2-3 chapters :D ;)