Chapter 15

Most of this chapter is in medic's pov, unless written other wise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Children? (Y/n) wants to have kids with me.
Would I be a good dad.
I looked at (y/n) she had her face snuggled into my chest, I pushed a piece  of hair out of her face. She's so beautiful, she would make the best mother. What if the baby doesn't like me?
What if I'm a horrible dad?
Surely she wouldn't  want to have a kid with me if she felt I wouldn't be a good father.
Maybe I should get snipers advice. He was always up late. Slowly pulling away from (y/n) you walked to snipers room,
You lightly knocked on the door
"Sniper are you still avake?"
(I'm dropping the accents for the most part because I find there really hard to write)
"Yea"
"Can I talk to you about somezing?"
"Sure Anything you need. Come in and take a seat."
"Ok, vell I know you know about (y/n) and I, and (y/n) asked me if I ever though about having children... Do you think I would make a good dad."
"I think you would make an awesome father. But are you going to raise a child here?"
"We'll that's where you guys come in (y/n) was hoping that everybody could help out a little."
"I think that would be fantastic, most of they guys would be more than happy to help. A lot of us will never have that chance to have kids, I think they will like it."
"Zank you for the help, I will be going now."
You slowly climbed back into bed. Next to (y/n) who Was still sound asleep.