Chapter 20

The pic is from a convention in my home town... The Heavy's gun spins and he was really tall. (Next few chapters are going to be tf2 cosplays I saw at Hal-con)

"WAKE UP MAGGOTS, ITS TIME TO GO YOU GOT10 MINUTES!"
You roll over to look at the clock 11:23am, your eyes shot wide open!
"Medic wake up! Dayni is going to be here in 30 minutes and if she is a professional, 25!"
Medic giggled and stretched trying to rap his arms around you, but you had already sprung out of bed. He then laid and watched you rip through boxes trying to find you flame suit and gas mask.
"It's in ze box marked "uniformen"."
"Why would you write it is German?!" You ask while ripping your suit out of the box, trying to quickly put it on.
"It's ze first zing zat can to mind! It's not zat different from ze vay it's spelt in English, you could have easily guessed it!"
"Oh shut up!" You say with a smile, quickly putting your legs in the flame suit, but in the rush you put both legs in 1 leg hole and you fell forward.
Medic bursted out laughing, and got out of bed and helped you up. "Do I have to help you get dressed now?"
"No i was just in...." But you where cut off by medic teasing you.
"Ok, your left goes in zhis vhole and the right goes in zhi...."
"Ok ok I get it!" Giving him a little nudge in the shoulder.
He then started to dress him self.

Today was the first time, in a few mouths you had to put something in your suit to make you look bulkier, because well every body here already knew you where a woman so no need to hide. But today you had to shove that padding in you suit because well, you aren't going to tell Dayni know right away, what if she wasn't going to stay for very long?
You slipped on you gas mask and left the room.

Sorry this update is really short!!! Writing with oc's is not my strong point. I will try my best to have another chapter and a Christmas special by 2016