Chapter 18

"So who is going to call the assassin?"
"I think sniper should!"
"Why do I have to!?"
Because your kind of like an assassin, well spy is as well. Both of you should call!"
You where getting tried of hearing them bicker so you picked up the phone, they hadn't noticed till you started talking.
"Hello, mrs. Dayni?"
"Yes"
"I'm calling to talk to you about a job position that you applied for about a month ago, we would like to have you as a part of our team. If you are still interested."
"Yes, of course. When would you like me to be there?"
"Is tomorrow at noon good for you?"
"Yes,yes. If I may ask, what class are you? I don't remember any women being on the team!"
"You will find out tomorrow, don't be to late! Bye"
"Bye"
You hung up the phone.
"I wanted sniper and spy to call!"
"But they where taking to long!" You declare. "I don't have time or that crazy stuff. And plus we have stuff to do we need to take my stuff out of the pyro room and change the sign on the door. Make the guest room the baby's room. Solider medic come help me!"

After several hours of trips back and forth from medics room and your old one, there was nothing left, but basic things. Dresser, night table, bed that had nothing on it.
"Do you guys want to do the guest room now?" You tease medic and soldier. They both give you dirty looks. You give a little smirk. "Love you!"
You gave soldier a quick hug abd thanked him , then medic a hug and a little kiss.medic ran his fingers through you (h/c) and gazed into you (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n) I love you so much."
"I love to too, medic."
You gave him a long passionate kiss, That you both lost your selves In Till you where brought back from reality by solider going "awwww!"