Chapter 16

Medic's pov

(Y/n) started to get up, I quickly grabbed her hand. "Can ve talk?"
She sat down next to me "yes of course."
"I was zinking about vhat you asked me last night and I zink I do vant to have a child vith you."
(Y/n) smiled from ear to ear.
Your pov

Medic tolled me he did want to have kids with me, you where so happy.
You leaned in and rapped your arms around his neck giving him a passionate kiss, the kiss became more intense.
You slipped your hand down his pants and ran your hand along his member, He let out a small moan. He pulled your hand away
"Not tight now love, ve need to talk to za team, I don't even zink most of zem know ve are dating!"
You let out a small sigh "ok, we can tell them at breakfast."

~~~time skip to breakfast~~~
You and medic where sitting next to Each other, you looked over at sniper and spy who where playing footsies under the table.
You looked over at  medic and nudged his arm a bit with your elbow.
"Soo (y/n) and I have somezing to tell you! And some of you may know (y/n) and I have been dating for quite sometime."
soldier pipped up. "Tell us something new maggot, everybody knows that!"
"Vell zen!"
Medic grabbed your hand.
"We would like to have child together?"
Everybody dropped there forks and knives, scout looked at us.
"So are you FRICKIN tellin me there is goin to be a baby running around the base?"
You smiled "maybe."
"What are you goin to to when (y/n) is pregnant! She cannot fight in the field!"
Engi said.
Everybody was quiet. Then spy chipped up. "We could just hire a new merc in the mean time."
"Are we going to get a pyro?"
"No we need something the other team doesn't have!"