Chapter 10

At today's fight against the blues you stayed close to medic and heavy. Solider dis sided that the new teams where a bad idea, cause you know you got shot in the head. none the less your team one.

After the long day you went back to your room and flopped down on your bed. all the guys where having a few drinks to celebrate victory like they always did. and you sat in your room, how could you have a drink with out taking off your mask?

Since you though nobody was going to come in you started to take you flame suit off to finally rest you tired bones. you heard that stumbling Scottish man in the hall way "oe, whaas Pyro?"

The door burst open and in came Demoman. "thars a wee lass in pyro's room!" Demoman shouted to the rest of the team. all you could do what sit there...why?

"what? is Pyro gettin lucky or somethin?" you hear Scout yell.

You heared multiple foot steps running down the hall, but thankfully Medic came in first and slammed the door shut and held his body against the door.

"Medic,its OK you can let them in."

"but then they will know you a girl!'

"that's the point, silly!"

Medic slowly moved away from the door and Heavy barged in. "Demoman is right, there is little girl!"

"whats your name, my lady? Engi asked.

"I'm....I'm Pyro."

All of the guys jaws drooped to the floor.

"NOT A CHANCE MAGGOT!!" solider pulls out a picture of Pyro. "This is Pyro!"

"you went into you personal bath room and put you mask and flame suit back on and walked out. "MAGGOT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, THERE SOME GIRL ACTIN LIKE YOU!!"

You giggled and removed the mask. again all the guys just stood there is disbelief.

Then demoman handed you a beer. "nice to fully meet yea."

All the guys left, back to the kitchen.

"Pyro very pretty girl." you heard heavy "whisper", poor man doesn't have a whisper option.

you look behind you and medic was laying you bed.

" im going to bed. you staying in here?"

"Uhm hum"

medic was all cuddled up, he looked so adorable.

You two feel asleep together.