Chapter 6

You where woken up by medic, he was sitting at the end of the bed. "Sorry to wake you."
"It's ok, really." You reply, your voice was really raspy making medic giggle. Just hearing that made your heart flutter. "So medic, I never asked but who's bed is this?"
"Mine of course, this is my room after all!" Your face turned bright red, you never looked where his room was just in case he caught you looking. "Where are you going to sleep if I'm in your bed, then?" You asked while getting your self ready to leave. "Where do you think you are going? You are in no condition to be moving." He said gently laying you back down on the bed. "Then where are you going to sleep?" You ask again.
"...in my bed..." He replies.
"Don't look I'm changing!" Medic says with a slight smirk.
You role over to face away from him. But curiosity took over and you took a quick glance.
He's chest was perfectly toned, he had taken his glasses off and was in his boxers. You quickly turn back over. Medic comes and lays next to you. And pulled the blankets over himself.
You still didn't look at him you just couldn't move and your face was probably super red. "Do you like to cuddle?" You could hear that he had a huge grin on his face.
"Uhh, Yea I guess so."
Medic rapped his arm your waist, and laid his head right behind yours. You could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck, giving you butterflies in your stomach. "Hey, medic what is that?"
"Uhhhh, nothing!" He says in a panic shoving a spare pillow between you two.
"Oh."