Chapter 19 (XXX)

Found this pic on tumblr thought it was cute

All of your stuff was now cluttered in medics room, boxers in every corner and pails of junk 4 feet high!
"This room is not big enough for two peoples belongings." You said standing in the middle if the room turning to observe all 4 sides, trying to mentally see how you could clean it up.
"Vhy do you have so much stuff!"
You looked at medic, is hair was a mess and his glasses where crocked on his face. This was the messiest his living space has been and he was losing his mind. You walked over to medic and gave him a kiss.
"We will clean it tomorrow, I promise. For now we need a good nights sleep."
"Yea ok!" Medic says rolling his eyes.
"The mess really bothers you, doesn't it?"
"Of course, I may lose sleep over this!"
You give him a little punch in the arm.
"Come on we will clean it tomorrow! If you come to bed now I will make you breakfast in bed." You try your best to bribe him. "How about ve have some fun?" He gently pushes you down on the bed and climbs on top of you.
"Just don't get me pregnant, I want to be in one last battle!"
"Any Zing for you, love."
He began kissing your neck and grinding his hips on yours.
You pushed medic up from your neck and rolled over so you where on top.
You removed medics  glasses and put them on the side table. And unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned chest, you ran you hands down his body and stopping at this belt fiddling to get it on done.
"No, it's your turn."
Medic sat up so you where no on his lap. He slowly removed your shirt and bra, taking time to look at your beautiful body. He took hold of your pink nubs between his thumb and index finger, rolling and pinching  them. He flicked your nipple with his tongue sending a wave of pleaser over you, he then took it with his mouth. Little moans escaped you.
He flipped over, so now you where on the bottom again
"Are ve going to keep playing the "roll over game"?" He chuckles.
"No, I think this is best."
He pulled his pants and boxers down and threw them a crossed the room. You took his member in your hand and started to slowly pump him. He started to let out,Low deep moans. He gave you a long kiss. Then positioned you to his likening an lined him self up to you entrance. He slowly pushed in and slowly pulled out multiple times.
"Don't tease me!" You say trying to pull him down.
"You have to beg me."
"Little dark are we?" XD
"We fucked outside last time, so I want to do something I like."
"Ok.."
"Beg."
Medic continued to tease you, shallow fucking you.
"Fuck me hard." You whisper in his ear.
He slammed into you, forcing you to shoot your head back, letting out a load moan.
"Just like that."
Medic slammed into you time after time, the sound of moaning and skin on skin contact filled the room.
You dug your nails Ito medics back and tighten you walls.
"(Y/n) don't do zat or I vill cum!" He says in-between moans.
"I Can't help it!"
Medic pulled out and cam on your stomach.
"No fair I'm not done!"
"Ok ve vell fix that."
Medic took him member in his hand and started pumping him self while eating you out. Once he was at full mast. he shoved him self back into you.
Not long after you camon his dick, he pulled and you took him in your mouth and finished him off.
"Holy shit!"
"Zat was amazing (y/n)!"
After cleaning both of you up with several tissues, you both feel asleep in each other's arms

Longest chapter in the frickin story and of course it's a lemon haha. Hope you Injoyed and it didn't drag on to long.!!!