Chapter 8 (XXX)

I changed this to make it better and added some length, I will be doing this as my writing has improved
Edited: March 19th, 2016

After a long day of training and having soldier yell at you to go faster, like do you know I got shot in the head a couple days ago!?
You were about to walk into your own room but medic grabbed your shoulder. "I think it vould be best for you to come to my room"
"Yo medic are you and pyro gay for each other!?" Scout shouted loud enough for the whole team to look towards medic and I. "No but since soldier pushed pyro so hard,I need to check pyros vital signs!
You and medic continued down the hall the whole team watching you as you walked by. Since medics lad and bed room attached nobody know where you where really going ;).
As soon as the door closed medic put his hand on the side of your head, staring into the tinted lenses of your mask. "It's verid to think that I'm the only on that knows that you are a voman, but it's very erotic to know that under that suit is the most beautiful voman in the vorld."
Medic unzipped your mask and slid it off your face, he carshed his lips against yours. He licked you bottom lip asking for entrance, which you granted. Medic then explored his new domain, moving his tongue in every corner of your mouth. He pulled away, letting you both breath.
He then turned you around and slowly unzipped your flame suit, He slowly ran his hands along your arms and legs to remove the suit from your body. He turned you around and pulled you up so your legs where around his waist and his hands where on your ass. He laid you down on the bed.
He began kissing you,then moving down to your neck where he found your sweet spot. You let out a little moun, you could feelhim smirk into your neck. He started to suck and nibble leaving little purple marks.
He then started to move his hand up your shirt but you grabbed his hand. "I've never...did this type of stuff before." You said your face going bright red., Your father pretty much keep you in a metaphorical cage until you ran away and started working at 2fort.
"Then I vill just have to make it extra special." Medic replied with a grin.
Then then continued to move his had up your shirt to your breasts he messaged then through your bra, but soon go bored of that and got you to sit up, he then to removed your tank top.while kissing you he removed your bra with one Hand. (medics got the SKILLS to pay the BILLS!)
You covered you breasts. "You are beautiful, you don't have to hide your body." medic said in a low tone. He then pulled your hands away form your chest and started to suck your nipple and rolled the other with his thumb and index finger. You Moaned and moved your chest up in pleasure. Medic then switched and did the same this to the other nipple.
Medic came up to give you a kiss. At the same time he removed his shirt and throw it on the floor.
He pulled away from your mouth and started to slip off your leggings. You had you your favorite (f/c) panties on. Medic soon slipped them off aswell, medic bend down and started to finger your pussy with his index finger. He then moved his middle finger in as well. It hurt for the first little while but you soon got used to it. Medic started  to lick your clit, moving his tongue in circles, he continued to do so while pumping his fingers in and out of you.
You had never felt anything like this before, your breath became more and more shallow, your moans became loader! "M-Medic I'm go-going to cuu..!" But before you could reach your climax he pulled his fingers out and stood up. "Not yet, my love!"
As he stud up and you could see the massive bulge his pants. You sat up and started to undo his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. His member spring free, You put you hand around it and started pumping him, a low grown left his mouth. You licked him from the base to the tip letting your tongue gently slide over the slit then pushed him all the way to the back of your throat. The sudden action made him shot his head back and let out a loud moan. "(Y/n) are you sure you have never done this before?" He giggled. You started using your tongue to circle his tip.  "AHH, FUUCK!"
You smirked, to know that the all powerful medic was now crumbling under your touch.  "AH, SCHEIßE! AHHH, (Y-Y/N) STOP! PLEASE!"
Medic tells you while pulling you away from him, you where worried you had done something wrong, and you guessed medic picked up on that.
"Good god voman! Zat is a mouth!"
"Then why did you have me stop?"
"Because I'm not done vith you Fräulein."
Medic then laid down on the bed and had you on top of him, his member was poking at your entice. "Ok remember you are in Control right now, you go vhen you are ready.". You Took a few deep breathes, and slowly started to sink onto him. The pain was very uncomfortable, there for you lifted your self back up again, taking deep breathes till the pain went away.
"It's ok Fräulein, take your time."
"M-Medic can you do it for me?"
Medic sat up and pulled you close to his body, you rested your head in the crook of his neck.
"Ok, remember deep breathes. 1...2...3..." Medic slowly started pushing into you, one hand at the back of your neck and another around your waist. Your whole body tensed to the feeling of him stretching and filling you.
"It's ok Fräulein, just relax it vill make it easier."
With great effort you where able to let your muscles relax and medic was able to push the rest of the way in. After a few minutes of getting used to the pain, you could fell a wave of pleasure. You started riding up and down on his member making you both groan. Medic held your hips to control speed and rhythm.
He then rolled over so you where on the bottom, he put your legs on his shoulders, he a pushed a pulled of of you slowly and softly. "ah, fuuck! Faster!" You moaned quietly.  
Medic quickened his pace.
"OH, (Y/n) YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT!" medic moans loudly. Medic brushes your g-spot. "FUCK, RIGHT THERE!" Medic began pounding into you hitting that spot over and over again, your moans getting louder and louder. "Scream my name vhen you cum." Medic whispers in your ear.
"AHH FUCK! MEDIC!!" you screamed as you came.
"OH GOD FRÄULEIN!" Medics pulled out and climaxed a crossed you stomach, shattering as he did so.
He leaned over and grabbed some tissues from his night stand and cleaned you up, He laid down next to you and pulled the blankets over both of you. "How was your first time?"
"Pretty amazing!"
"I'm Glad to be your first."
And you both fell asleep together.
**EXTENDED ENDING**
Spy uncooked "dear mother of god" and he slowly walled out of the room traumatized for life XD