"Hahaha! Yes you do! You told me you think they were and I quote 'fucking hot and they have sexy abs'!" I layed the blanket on the floor and Kat threw a cushion at me, but missed.

"Idiot! But no one can deny the fact they are both gorgeous," Kat stated confidently.

"Hello, am I invisible to you?" Matt placed his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"No, of course not. Your my sexy future husband," She stood on my her tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

"Wait! I forgot to bring the popcorn!" Matt face palmed himself. "I'll be right back."

He walked out the door and Kat leaped onto the cushions next to me. She stayed quiet for a minute.

"So...?" She grinned.

"So what...?" I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"Have you talked to her?!"

"No, no, no, we are not talking about this now! What if Matt come and says-"

"What would I say?" Matt walked in...perfect timing dude, just perfect. Note the sarcasm.

"Nothing..." Kat and I both said.

"Ok..." He looked at us oddly, then joined us on the floor. "So, picked a film?"

"Nope, me and Nathan always do this thing where we both say the name of the film we wanna watch until we both say the same name, so if two of us say the same name, we watch that film. Get it?" Kat scattered the films infront of us.

"Yep, got it," Matt nodded.

"Ok, 3, 2, 1...The Notebook," said Kat.

"Man of steel," I said.

"Avengers," said Matt, all at the same time.

"Ok again, 3, 2, 1...Despicable me 2," Kat said.

"Iron man 3," I said.

"Despicable me 2," Matt said.

"Despicable me 2 it is!" Kat squealed.

Kat's P.O.V.

I squeaked as our third film, The Notebook came to an end; cooing at Ryan Gosling.

"Eek! He's sooo...just...just...gorgeous..." I threw my head back giggling.

"He's really not that hot...I think me and Matt are better looking..." Nathan irritatedly pointed out and Matt agreed.

"Oh, so you think Matt's hot?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"No! I didn't mean...eww-"

"Nathan is there something you'd like to tell us?" Matt awkwardly said.

"No...I...I'm not gay!!" He stuttered, speechless.

"If you say so..." Matt and I laughed.

"You guys are mean!" Nathan huffed.

"Awww my two guys," I pulled Matt and a stroppy Nathan into a hug and they both kissed my cheeks.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Matt took out his iphone from his pocket and replied, "3.30."

"Shit, I have half an hour to get ready!" I jumped up, grabbing my phone.

I was just about to leave through the door, when Matt pulled me back.

"Where are you going?"

"Shopping with Jenny," I kissed him on the lips and ran off.