Chapter 34

I located Naruto and Sasuke's chakra together, suddenly there chakra flared up and my fox necklace burned bright orange. I hissed and lifted the necklace up by the chain, so it wouldn't touch my bare skin. I looked around and hid in the shadows, "I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to skip over you. I can't help, I have to get to Sasuke. I only have so much chakra left." I apologized to the others as I passed each and everyone of them.

  Straight to Sasuke, "Err, I'm so pissed." I growled. Drip drip drip. I looked up, "It's raining.... And I'm not crying... Hmm that's a first." I said thoughtfully and ran up to a destroyed clearing. I glared at Sasuke, leaning over a knocked out Naruto. I growled and did a running jump kick to his side knocking him sideways and rolling into a giant bolder.

  I slid on the ground to  stop all momentum, "Sasuke! What the hell do you think your doing!?" I screamed angered.

  "I'm going to become stronger.... and take revenge for my clan." He said standing up, glaring at me.

  I growled and tightened my fist, "So you think it's right to go with the man who murdered mine!" I yelled back and took a kunai. I activated my keki genki turning my eyes green and my claws and teeth to elongate; Sasuke's eyes widened as he looked at me before glaring at me again.

   "Do you think I care? This is about my clan, my revenge and you can't change my mind." He stated. We stared at each other for a moment before he smirked, "Ah I see, your just trying to talk me out of it first cause you don't have enough chakra left...." He chuckled. I growled and tightened my grip on my kunai, "I don't care if I use all of my damn chakra and die from it, I will kick your ass and take you back to Kahona!" I yelled and ran forward.

  He sneered at me and ran forward too, our kunai's meeting each other. Instantly it became a war of who can push back each others kunai, I leaned back sliding my leg back then pushed forward. He snarled at me and pushed forward, both of us sliding backwards on the wet rock. I let out a cry of frustration and pushed him backwards cutting his cheek, he growled and charged at me once more.

  I dodged his attacks slipping backwards barely able to keep up, Damn he definitely has more chakra and energy than me at the moment. I used most of it for the fast trip to the assignment, the assassination, then the fast trip back.

  I hissed as he got me, creating a deep cut on my arm. I jumped back and held my wound the gushing blood seeping through my fingers, "You asshole!" I cursed him and ran forward putting all my strength into one kick, my foot made contact with his chest and I heard the cracking of ribs as he was flung backwards into the side cliff.

   He sprung backwards and came at me with a side kick repaying the favor, I blocked but my arm couldn't handle his chakra filled kick. I felt my arm snap as I was then flung side ways into a bolder. My head smacked into the rock and I fell to the ground, I groaned and stood up my left arm hanging limply to my side. I took my right snapping the dislocated arm back into place, "You stupid bastard, I can't believe I have to resort to this." I said and grabbed at my gun but suddenly I felt an excruciating pain in my stomach.

   I looked down and saw Sasuke's Chidori through my stomach, blood poured from my mouth and coughed spraying it all over his face. He smirked up at me but then frowned when he saw the smile on mine, "Thanks b-bastard.... I'm glad I don't h-have to aim in t-this state. I might h-have missed and hurt you r-real bad." I stuttered and lifted up my gun, his eyes widened and pulled his hand out of my stomach but it was too late.

  Bang! Bang! Once in the arm and once in the right leg, I coughed up more blood and we fell to the ground together. I smirked at him and the world around me spun, "T-thanks a lot, you asshole. Now I have another scar to add to my c-collection." I joked. "What makes you think you'll survive this?" He stated. I chuckled, "Oh nothing, I just have a knack for surviving mortal injuries." I said then I frowned when I saw to blurry figures above him.