Chapter 7 ~EDITED~

"Renee.... Renee, come on wake up. Dinners done." A hand softly shook me and I groaned.

Cracking open my eyes, I saw Sakura leaning over me with a smal smile. I gave her a tired smile back and sat up stretching like a cat, after a satisfying crack came from my lower back, I got out of bed. Sakura left the room so I could get changed out of my sweaty training clothes.

I pulled on a tan striped shirt with a blue jacket over it and a dark grey scarf, then threw on some random black pants. I wrapped my brown leather katana sheath around my body, and grabbed my katana for safety. I headed down stairs and came upon everyone sitting around the table. Sakura turned and her face turned red, "O-Oh Renee! What are you wearing?" She asked.

"Um... clothes." I said flatly and sat next to her.

She shook her head and smacked the blush out of her cheeks, "Why were you created? Your cute as a guy and pretty as a girl, it's so unfair." Sakura whined.

I grinned and leaned in close, grabbing her chin and turning her towards me. "What, do you have a crush on me Sakura?" I asked in a low husky voice.

Her face flushed red again and she pushed my head away, "No! Your a girl!" Sakura yelled, punching my shoulder.

I laughed out loud and held my arm, "I'm teasing Sakura! Stop hitting me." I yelled and held her hands away from me.

"Your not funny!" She whined.

Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami, sat a bowl in front of me of a fresh homemade soup. It smelled almost heavenly, I smiled at her with a nodd. "Thank you very much!" I said and she nodded.

"Anytime dear." She responded and sat down herself.

We all began eating, well the normal ones out of us did. Naruto and Sasuke were chugging down soup bowl after soup bowl. My eye twitched in annoyance as I looked at them, "If you throw up, it'll only weaken you. Pigs don't get stronger, they get fat and weak." I snapped lowly.

As if on cue, they both threw up. Sakura's face turned red this time with anger rather than embarrasement and she slammed her hands on the table. "Do not eat if your only gonna throw up you idiots!" She snapped.

"I...I have to get stronger." Sasuke panted, wiping his mouth and holding the bowl up to his mouth.

"And I have to get stronger than him, dattebayo." Naruto said and also started up again.

I closed my eyes and stood up, walkig over to behind both boys. Opening my eyes into a vicious glare I hit both of their heads together. They groaned and held their heads. "Ow Renee-chan! What was that for?!" Naruto yelled, while Sasuke just sent me death glares.

"Cause I thought that if I hit two idiots heads together I'd make a smart person; but like they say two wrongs don't make a right." I snapped saracastically, and sat back down. "You two idiots don't really understand this so I'll say it in simple words for you. Stop eaing like that or I'll chain you up by a tree and starve you for three days." I growled, finishing what I had left of my first bowl.

Tsunami placed a second bowl in front of me, I gave her a smile and nodd. We sat in silence till Sakura spoke up, "Tazuna-san, why is that picture torn."

My body tensed and I gripped my my spoon tightly. I watched as Tsunami's son who had been sitting quietly this whole time got up angrily and ran upstairs.

I just sat as calmy as I could and listened to Tazuna as he talked about the man who used to be in the picture and the history of this town with it's dictator Gato. By the time Tazuna had finished the story that had been burned him my head since I watched it-- no matter how much I was forgetting about this world's future-- my spoon had been beant into a perfect 'L' shape. Thunder rumbled outside and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I felt my teams eyes on me as they could feel it too.