Chapter 13~EDITED~

Since I had both my scrolls already, I was sent off to the middle of the forrest where the tower rests. It took a while but Naruto convinced me that my team would be fine and I should go finish the test. Thinking about it now still made my cheeks turn red.

3 Hours Earlier 

"We'll be okay Kira-chan. You should go finish the exam. ttebayo!" Naruto said with a reassuring look and crossed arms.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "No you won't! What if Orochimaru comes back? Or Sasuke's mark goes batshit crazy again!" I argued, nervously scratching my arm.

Naruto took a step forward and cut off my rant by hugging me tightly. My cheeks turned a furious red and I just paused, my traitorous heart racing.

God why do I always get the butterfly feeling in my stomach? Why is my heart always racing around Naruto. This isn't normal.

"We'll be fine Kira-chan. Now go finish the test, please?" He pulled back and gave me puppy eyes.

I gave him a hard look but the blush on my face was still apparent. I turned away and crossed my arms, "Fine." I murmured. Naruto just gave me his heartbeat skipping grin and hugged me again in goodbye this time. I sighed and hugged him back tightly. "Be careful okay?" I asked.

He nodded, "We'll be fine, ttebayo!" He said. I nodded and pulled back, waling over to Sasuke I forced a hug on to him.

He groaned but still hugged me back loosely. I turned my head towards his ear, "Are you okay?" I whispered.

He gave me a strange look before realizing I was talking about the mark. He idly rubbed his shoulder then nodded, "Hn."

I smiled and pulled back, then ran to Sakura giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Keep the boys in line, eh?" I asked, holding her back at arms length.

She nodded, "Of course. Afterwards we can hang out and you can tell me all about your crush." She said with a  wink and giving a small head gesture to Naruto.

I blushed, "Yeah I'll come over but I'm telling you I don't have a crush on him." I hissed.

She just waved a hand, "Yeah, whatever you say. I'm telling you that I've been in this crush business longer, I recognize the signs." She said with a wink.

I shook my head, "Crazy bitch." I muttered.

"What was that?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

I gave her a tight smile, "Nothing!" I said then saluted with two fingers, "See you at the next exam."

~~~

Still three hours after, I couldn't get Sakura's words out of my head. I shook my head and kept on my way towards the tower, sticking to the shadows as much as I could during this sunny day.

I smirked when red wood came into view and two guards stood at the door. I jumped down with a cheery smile while they gave me guarded looks.

"Do you have the scrolls?" One of them asked.

I nodded and showed both to them before, I slipped them back into my pocket. They gave each other a look before taking out kunai.

I held up a hand with a teasing smile, "Ah ah ah! Stop, I know your doing this for a test but if you attack me I will not hesitate to murder both of you." I said with a dark tone.

They just scoffed, I pulled out my katana and threw it at one of them, pinning his shoulder deep into the gate behind him. His friend just looked at me wide eyed.