Chapter 8 ~EDITED~

When I woke up the next morning I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was the kind of feeling that told you something bad was going to happen soon, maybe the fight with Zabuza Momochi? I sighed and rubbed my forehead, it's getting to hard to remember stuff each day... I still don't understand.

  I tapped my chin and crunched up my eyes, 'Is today the day we fight Zabuza?'

   Shaking my head with another sigh I pushed myself off the bed and searched through the many bags of clothes that Sakura had bought me from different shops. I grabbed the bag that had clothes fit for a ninja to where and grabbed one of the outfits.

  The outfit consisted off a long sleeved fish net top under a blue high colored crop top with short sleeves. My hands were adorned by matching blue fingerless gloves. Instead of the tight spandex blue shorts that ended at the knee; I chose to by black jean shorts that ended at my upper thigh since it was most similar to what I wore in my old world. I sat on the bed and wrapped my legs with blue gauze and pulled brown boots with a fish net top and elastic brown band to keep them at my upper calve.

   I stood up again and grabbed my weapons pouch and sheethed my katana to my waist sheeth instead of behind my back. When I was finally ready I left my room and walked to Naruto's room to check on his condition. He was still knocked unconcious from chakra loss, so I didn't bother waking him up.

  Heading down stairs I saw that most of my team was already there with Tazuna. "Kira here you are, since Naruto and Sasuke have finished training we are going with Tazuna to assist in the building the remnants of the bridge." Kakashi told me as I walked and sat down at the table beside him.

  "What about Naruto? He's still passed out up there." I asked.

  "He's going to have to stay here since his chakra is still recovering. He probably won't be waking up anytime soon." Kakashi explained.

  I let out a breath with wide eyes, "You'd be surprised..." I mumbled but nodded anyways. "He'll  be pissed when he finds out that we left him." I said.

  Kakashi shook his head and stood up, "He'll just have to get over it. Now lets head out."

  I just sighed, "Sure let's go."

    When  we arrived at the bridge there was a heavy mist over it. I was instantly put on my guard when we saw the faint outlines of the bridge workers the closer we got. I unsheathed my katana, read for the mist demon to pop out of no where. The others behind me stopped ready for a fight as well.

  I closed my eye for second as I felt my heart race and all my senses focus. When I opened my eyes I realized that I had accidentally activated one of the versions of my Kekkei Genkai for now... Ugh I hate saying versions. Let's give it a name, how about Animal Mode.... I suck at naming things just like Minato.

   "Aww looks like our little Kuro-Bara learned how to use her Kekkei Genkai." Zabuza's voice echoed from the mist.

  I gave a nervous laugh, "Not really but let's go with that." I muttered to myself.

  Zabuza slowly appeared infront of us, a girlish looking boy and a wide smirk on his face. I stared at the boy next to, I remember that face... What was his name again.

   Small memories sparked but disappeared in an instant... Kohaku... Hak... Haku! His name was Haku, jesus my mind is killing me.

"Look at you all, training to be better ninja. It seems it's not working since one of you is shaking in fear." Zabuza mocked, eyes directed at Sasuke.