Chapter 27

I woke up and groaned and turned to see Tsunade in front of us with Orochimaru stabbed through her chest. I gasped and sat up to see Naruto next to me, Tsunade's necklace around his neck and blood running down his mouth. My eyes widened and I freaked out I moved but I groaned in pain and fell back to the ground, I ... I can barely move, it hurts so much. I frowned as I looked at Naruto, its my fault for loosing control. Orochimaru pulled the sword out and sucked it back up grossly and frowned down at her, "You the last person I want to kill. Why did you get in my way?" He asked. She coughed, "I won't let you kill him." His frown deepened, "Tsunade listen to me, if that boy is allowed to live-" he started but Tsunade interrupted. "No you listen to me, I will do nothing else. I will protect this boy!" She shouted at him shaking as she bled. Orochimaru smirked, "and how do you plan to do that? Look at you shaking like a leaf in the wind. Besides why would you, a Sannin, risk your life to save a lowly genin?" He asked. She breathed heavily and coughed up blood, then looked up and glared at Orochimaru, "By saving him, I'm saving my home. The village hidden in the leaves." She said sternly and Orochimaru frowned at her words. "You really think this boy can save your village?" He asked looking disgusted. Tsunade looked back at us and I scooted over putting a hand protectively him as Orochimaru looked back at him too, she smiled at us. "You see this boy, a lowly genin, has been chosen by fate to be hokage someday. I now know that Kira, a trained killer by heritage, will be right there beside him chosen by fate to protect our village." She said.

  The last part more directed at me than to Orochimaru since she now just mentioned me. I smiled at her with a determined nodded and conserved what ever was left of my energy, while Orichimaru giggled unmanly like, "What nonsense, even if it is true what of it. Who cares about the hokage, only a fool will choose it." He smirked. Tsunade froze and I remembered she said almost the same exact thing. I was taken out of my thoughts when Orochimaru slashed Tsunade acrossed her chest, 'What the hell did I miss?!' I stared wide eyes at her as she fell back to the ground and everyone around tried to get up still beaten from the fight, "Now all thats left is for the boy." Orochimaru said. "No!" I screamed and through my self over him despite the shooting pain I felt up my back. I waited for the blow but I felt some one else come over top me pushing me down on Naruto's chest, I looked back and saw Tsunade smile at me. Blood dripped form her mouth and landed on my cheek, "Ts-sunade?" I asked and she mouthed the words its alright. Orochimaru pulled back and swallowed the sword back up and smirked again, "So your that determined to save the boy and the girl at the same time?" Orochimaru asked. She turned and glared, "Haven't I made it clear enough, I would do before I let you touch them!" Orochimaru growled and kicked her off, "Your half dead already!!" I gasped and turned on my back, still on top of Naruto, and reached my hand slowly towards my kunai pouch. Orochimaru stepped forward smirking at Tsunade not paying attention to me, "Ah such brave words, but look at you still trembling. You just can't shake that fear of blood can you, and all for what. An obnoxious little boy you don't even know and a girl who's spilled more blood than you or I for ten life times. For a village that you left long ago." I pulled out a kunai. '

Well you know what snake bastard? I'm about to spill your blood!' I thought but I was stopped by Tsunade jumping up and kicking Orochimar back, I noticed she stopped trembling.

  She's not afraid any more, "You know what I just remembered orochimaru, that I have been chosen as the fifth Hokage for the hidded leaf village!" I smiled as a mark showed on her face and I felt power from her. She can make I know it now, I sighed and rested back onto Naruto my head just below his shoulder. My small size only made me go up to his chest as my feet were right next to his, hmmph why do I have to be do small? I heard yelling but I didn't pay attention, I felt my self healing faster and my necklace burned bright red I looked down and saw it turn more orange the blue. Soon I was fully recovered, "Kura stop! You have to heal Naruto first, not me! Please.... I want him to to wake up, please... His heart beat is so slow, and if he dies you both die. I'll loose two people I love together..." I said lowly. The burning stopped and I know he heard me from out here, good. I jumped up when I felt us being raised in the air, I stood up and ran by Tsunade noticing we were on giant slug.