Chapter 30

I sat on Dad's back as we strolled to Tsunade's office, "You know, having you carry me on your back is pretty fun." I said and laid my chin on his shoulder. He glanced at me, "Well it's the only thing I could think of rather than paying you back." He answered. I pouted, "Thats not fair, I think you should carry me on your back whenever I want since I'm your daughter." I said. "Hmm, soon you'll be to old to ride on my back." He smoothly said. I held a fist in the air, "I'll never ever be too old!" I yelled and laughed out loud.

   My Dad shook his head, "Were almost there." He said. I rolled my eyes, "So? I'm not getting off your back anytime soon, so just walk in the door." I said and he sighed. We walked through the door, "Hey Granny Tsunade!" I said happily from Dad's back. She looked back at us a smiled, "Yes, well I have good news." She smiled and said.

  That made my attention perk up and I stepped off Dad's back, running up to her desk. "Really!? What is it?" I asked happily. "Well we were looking through documents and found a hidden one about your family, we may think you have an older brother. He may still be alive there are no sign of death records, but its on an if. We don't know yet." She said seriously. My eyes lit up, "Really?! I don't care, I'm just glad it's an if!" I said happily. Tsunade smiled as well, "Yes well I think both you and your Dad need a break, so Kakashi you will be taking your team and your daughter to an over night trip to this bath house resort." She said. My smile went from big and bright to smaller and smaller until I was frowning, "What's wrong Kira?" Dad asked when he saw the look on my face. I gave him a cheery smile, "Oh nothing! Let's go, I need a break!" I said happily and jumped on his back.

   I went to my room to pack while Dad left to tell the others, after I finished up he got back and packed his own stuff. I waited by the door and when he came down stairs I jumped on his back once more, "You have your weapons just in case?" He asked. I nodded, "Mhmm! Of course, an assassin always has her weapons on her you never know who might come and try to kill you." I said thoughtfully and he chuckled with a nod. He walked out and locked the door behind and then we set out on the longest route to the gates, even stopping at certain shops, just to screw around with the team.

  About two hours later we arrived at the gate, "Yo." My dad said lazily waving. I popped my head out and smiled at them, "Hey Sakura! Morning Sasuke!" I said happily then I stopped and looked at Naruto. Our eyes met and we stared at each other, then he glared at a random rock and turned around. I frowned deeply and looked at my Dad's shoulder, He's still mad huh.

  I got off Dad's shoulder as he observed mine and Naruto's actions; and instead walked over to Sakura. "Hey! What's up?" I said happily and hugged her. She smiled, "The sky." She said jokingly and I smiled brightly my mood getting better as I pushed back Naruto in my thoughts.

  "Your soo funny. No seriously, I've noticed you guys following my Dad for the last two days." I stated sarcastically. Suddenly her face got serious, "Hey you... You've seen Kakashi-sensei's face without the mask right?" She asked timidly. I looked up and thought, "Yeah plenty of times, especially when I go to wake him up in the mornings." I said, "Why?" She looked even more curious than before, "We were just wondering since it's a big mystery, please don't tell me he has buck teeth or big lips?" She said a tiny bit horrified at the thought. Instantly a picture of my dad with big teeth and lips popped up in my head, I fell back to the ground laughing hard and holding my stomach. "K-Kira?!" Sakura asked worriedly and everyone stared at me, even Naruto but with a bit of reluctancy. I kept laughing as images of funny alterations to my dad's seemingly perfect face, I ended up only air laughing as my mouth was opened wide and my breaths were short.

  After a couple of minutes I gasped for air and then looked up at my Dad's somewhat worried face, "What's going on?" He asked. The image of the buck teeth and a pimple face popped up in my mind again and I cracked up once more, "Oh.... Oh my god, that made my day so much." I said and slowly picked my self up.