Chapter 16

I walked with pervy sage as he went to look for research... "Are you sure your not on your period." Naruto asked for the fifth time. I growled in anger,"No, im not. I actually was diagnosed with being bipolar when I was younger. Thats why I switch from being happy to being pissed easily. Now get the fuck over it and stop asking!!! Also shouldn't you be looking for that curvy tastey thing?" Naruto gave a look of realization and ran off. I smiled then stopped next to pervy sage as he talked to two young women. "He's just trying to get in your pants ladies, don't believe anything he says to you. Its all a lie, he told me so. Right daddy?" I smiled at my 'dad'. He looked from me to the two women dumb struck, "I-I... She's not.... Uh.." He didn't even get out a full sentence. The two women looked pissed, they both slapped him. "You asshole, and you have a daughter too. You shouldn't be charming girls like us, you should be taking care of her." The brunette gestured to me while the redhead nodded. They both 'hmph'-ed and walked away, while pervy sage just stared dumb as the walked away. He then looked at me angry, "Why you-" he started but I cut him off. "You deserved it. You should be teaching me stuff, not fooling around with young girls." I said sternly. "First off I wasn't going to 'fool around' with them, and you shouldn't even know about that stuff. Second I was using them for research, and third we are not starting till that other twerp finds me a tasty curvy woman." I rolled my eyes, "Right so you totally didn't want to fondle them and see them naked, great my sensei is one of those guys." I snapped but he only ignored me.

Then it dawned on me that he was talking about a woman that was curvy and all that, I tried to hold back laugh. It didn't work though and I let out a strangled choking noise, Juraiya looked at me,"What?" I shook my head and shooed him off, oh I can't wait to see what Naruto finds.

~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~

After a while Naruto came back with a curvy watermelon. We ended up eating it, and I must say it was really good. "Ok you got your curvy tasty watermelon. Now train us." I demanded. Naruto nodded with me agreeing, pervy sage only shook his. "I wanted a woman, a woman!!!! Not a watermelon." He freaked. Naruto only gave a look of realization,"Oh why didn't you say so." Naruto got into stance and did a hand sign, "Sexy no jutsu!!" He yelled and there was a puff of smoke to reveal a pretty blonde girl. Pervy sage turned around and instantly had hearts in his eyes,"Pervert." I muttered. "Pretty please sensei, teach us?" The girl form of Naruto asked, making puppy eyes. Pervy sage nodded hungrily and Naruto let the justu go and stood up straight,"Good now teach us." Pervy sage wiped the hungry look of his face and turned serious.

"Ok we'll resume your old training with Ebisu." he said. I went crimson remembering Naruto without a shirt one, and that I was only in bra and underwear. Ok this may sound stupid cause a bra/under and bathing suits are basically the same thing, but I think ill feel better with an actual bathing suit. "U-uh," I paused trying to find my voice,"I'm going to go buy something real quick and I'll meet you there, but whatever you two don't start with out me. I will find out and you'll be in a world of pain." I finished with a growl and ran off to find a clothing store. On my way to the market place I bumped into someone, knocking us both to the ground. I groaned and stood up, "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I held my hand out to the person on the ground, turning my head away in embarrassment. "Thats ok Kira, I wasn't watching where I was going either. Plus were teammates so it's alright." I turned my head with a look of surprise, I know that voice. I saw Sakura giving me a closed eye smile, "What are you doing here?" I asked curiously. She opened her eyes and pointed to the bag on the ground, "I was shopping. Then I ran in to you., what about you?" I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head,"Sorry about that, and I'm here to find a bathing suit. I need it for training." She smiled, then tilted her head in confusion, "Wait why would you need a bathing suit for training? Never mind, c'mon ill help you." She said and grabbed my hand dragging me into the nearest shop. "W-wait you don't have to do that. I don't want to take up your time." I stuttered at the beginning. Sakura only scoffed, "Your not taking up my time. Your my friend plus we still haven't hung out like we were supposed to after the forest of death. I can tell your no good with this stuff, we don't want you looking all un-cute in front of Naruto do we?" She looked back at me and smirked, and I looked down a blush evident on my face.