40

Okay guys this is the last chapter buttt I have a sequel planned and ts going to be awesome (I hope). Anyhoo enjoy this chapter and oh I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas

Chloe's pov.

Eeugh!as I woke up I put my hand to my forehead as I had the world's worst headache. Yeah me, chloe beale soon to be mitchell, had a headache! I don't know what happened last night at that graduation party but it must've been wild.  I turned over in bed only to see that beca wasn't in bed. That little hobbit where has she scurried off to. I slipped out of bed and walked downstairs as I saw beca doing the washing up I ran up behind and wrapped my arms around her waist placing soft kisses on her neck.
"Well hello there red." Ugh how is she bot hungover. 
"How are you not hungover."
"Oh I am I just have skills in being able to hide it," she giggled then paused before screaming.  "Oh my god is chloe beale hungover!"
"Shhhh it hurts," I moaned. I then placed my head on the counter and sat down. Minutes later beca placed a plate in front of me.
"No becs I can't ill throw it back up, you eat it."
"No chlo it's go-" before she had I chance to finish I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Gross I know.  It must've been about half a minute when i felt beca come and hold back my hair whilst rubbing circles on my back.
"Becs how much did I drink last night?"
"Alot more than you normally do," she laughed "we both did."
"Oh shhh." I then noticed love bites all over beca's neck "sh - shit did I do that."
"What," beca looked in the mirror before laughing "Oh yeah but don't worry I got revenge." She winked and then I got up to look in the mirror and yeah she got revenge, ha she got good revenge. I then quickly brushed my teeth before screaming.
"Mitchell your dead!" Then I ran downstairs and saw her in the living room she was stood in front of the TV.   I grabbed her shoulders and threw her towards the couch.
"Ah chloe what," she screamed but before she had a chance to do anything I sat on top of her.
"Now miss Mitchell you've been very bad and I will not hesitate to tickle you." I laughed and started to tickle her until she started crying out
"Ah chloe no my back chlo."
"What do you mean your back?" She gets red for me to get off of her and I did and she lifted the back of her top to reveal scratches all over it." "Shit did I do that too!?" She nodded and then bit her lip. "Becs im so sorry."
"Nah it was fun," she said with a wink before pushing me backwards onto the couch and pushing her lips onto mine. "Hmm you brushed your teeth," she laughed then went to get up but I grabbed the back of her neck and made it so she was facing me.
"Don't be a tease," with that I drew her back in.

Beca's pov.

Chloe pulled me back in and heck im not going to deny her she's soon going to be my wife so yah know. she slowly drew me back in and our lips connected they then moved in perfect sink until she opened her mouth granting me entrance which I soon took advantage of. We were caught up in the moment until Amy walked in.
"Oh no guys they're at it again cover your eyes..... and your ears." This caused me and chloe to laugh and pull apart. "You know you two girls went at it like a pair of fighting dingos last night. Never knew you had such a good pair of lungs chloe the midget must be good in bed." Amy said with a wink causing me and chloe to blush. Chloe then stood up and walked to the kitchen counter and leaned against it. I soon followed and linked my arm around her waist. Something wasn't right.
"Hey Babe are you okay," I whispered
"Yeah becs im fine it's just all a bit overwhelming that all this is happening." She was right everything was moving really fast. I then looked at her and still saw a sad expression.
"Hey chlo shall we tell them," her expression changed she grinned and then nodded. "GATHER ROUND BELLA'S. "  all the Bella's came running to us. "So must of us here are going to be going our separate ways soon a few of you are also going to LA but for the rest of you we won't see you again until our wedding." I said looking at chloe.
"So," Chloe interupted "we wanted to ask all of you to be our bridesmaids." The Bella's just squealed and we knew our answers. Bit by bit the Bella's left marley was already in LA she got a job as a radio host for a local station there her dream is to be the next ferne cotten. Each Bella left until only aubery was left she came forward and embraced me in a hug at first I tensed at it and then let my self relax.
"I'm warning you Mitchell you hurt her and ill slit your throat."
"Wow bit violent but I'm never going to hurt her aubrey she's the love of my life." Aubrey nodded.
"I'm trusting you Mitchell." She then went on to hug chloe and as she walked through the door to leave she said "and beca don't let her become an exotic dancer..... or a stripper." Chloe laughed and then aubrey was gone.
Chloe looked at me
"So this is it."
"This is it." I said with a laugh. I then held out my hand "to new beginnings, together. We're titanium Babe were together forever" Chloe linked her hand into mine
"Titanium."

Boom that's the end and merry Christmas im going to make a sequel and ill let cha know when that's up. I thank you all for sticking by me through this. Your all legends until next time
Later weirdos