21

Beca's pov.

Well done becs you've really done it now. You've lost the girl of your dreams. Stupid, stupid beca. Hmm, instead of moping around I should go after her. I need to go win back my girl.

Chloe's pov.

Shit. What have I done, I had beca I did all my waiting and I... I. .. I cheated on her.
"Tom." I say as I go to leave his room
"Yeah."
"Please don't tell beca about this. I'm begging you please don't tell her I don't want to lose her." I plead to him. If I lose beca I don't know what I'd do.
"You stupid bitch, now jesse and I have you. If you dint do as we say then we're going to tell beca-"
"But you... you said-"
"I know what I said but haven't you ever heard of lying. Stupid girl. And don't think I didn't notice them scars on your legs. Chloe beale I have your number if either jesse or myself require your assistance you'll do it or I'll tell beca like that." He then clicked his fingers. Shit I forgot about tell he scars.
"Tom please." I said I could feel the tears in my eyes.
"No chloe, you've bought this on yourself now ill text you when I next need your help. Now go so I don't have to look at you, you disgusting dyke." When he said that I didn't need to take a second thought. I ran out of his door and down the hallway. What was I going to do I can't lose beca now. I...I suppose I'm going to have to do what they want me to do. As I was running down the hallway I bumped into someone.
"Ouch."
"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I then looked up and saw that it was marley. She looked into my eyes before saying
"Chloe what's wrong, where's beca." That's when I broke down I collapsed into her arms in tears
"I.. I don't want to lose beca. I've only just got her."
What have I done.

Beca's pov.

I searched everywhere for chloe but I couldn't find her and o now had a searing pain in my leg, so I decided to head back to our dorm. Shed return eventually and my predictions weren't wrong for no longer than 10 minutes after I arrived home, chloe after and my sister walked in. Chloe had mascara down her face and her eyes were red and puffy. As soon as she walked in she ran into my arms and started crying.
"Chloe, baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." She stared crying some more and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up marley looked at me and mouthed
"I'm gonna go." I gave her a nod and she walked away down the hallway.
"I.. I.. I don't want to lose you becs I've only just got you. I can't lose you not yet." Chloe said and she began to cry some more into my tshirt.
"Chloe, no baby, your not going to lose me your stuck with me now." I gave a small laugh but that didn't stop the tears from escaping my eyes. "I love you so much." She said as she cried into my shirt.
"I love you too red."

I know it was short but I'm going probably end this one soon and start a sequel after a few chapters and then I will start a sequel and I think the sequel will probably be the whole tom chloe thing coming more real but I dunno if you have any ideas let me know.
Comment vote follow me whatever
Later weirdos