12

Beca, chloe and Marley had just arrived at the party which was filled with kids from barden university mainly trebles and Bella's but a few others were also there. They were all dancing drunk and happy but as beca walked in they had stopped it didn't take long for word to get round about beca hurting tom. Ah shit she thought this is going to be fun. Marley went off to a few of her friends, whilst beca and chloe went to sit on one of the logs around the fire. It was a forest party. It didn't take long for beca to notice that tom had started talking to her sister she saw that tom tried to kiss her but marley being smart stepped back. Beca laughed and went to go over there when chloe grabbed her
"Leave her be becs, she knows what she's doing," she said this in her calm soothing voice that was irresistible to beca.
"Okay, I'm going to go get us some drinks okay?"
"Okay," and with that beca went to get some drinks for chloe and herself. As she was doing so some boy came over
"Hey there ma sexy brunette,"
"What the fuck did you just call me?" Beca said to the boy trying not to get hit on for two reasons.

1. Jesse
2. Chloe

"Come on baby let's go find ourselves a room." He said then winking, beca had a huge urge to punch him in the face but restrained herself for the sake of having fun at the party.
"Do you even go to barden?"
"Nope."
"Yeah I'm going to go bub bye." Beca said in a bitchy tone but as she walked away the man grabbed her wrist tight and pulled her towards him.
"Your coming with me bitch."
"No, I'm not fuck off." He tightened his grip on her wrist "Ow your hurting me let go."
"Nope." And he pulled her into a kiss but beca pulled away and punched him in the face
"Dude don't fucking mess with me okay." With that she grabbed the drinks and walked back to chloe.
"That took you a while," Chloe said as beca sat back down on the log.
"Yeah, some stupid asshole tried to hit on me the prick." Chloe saw the discomfort in beca and said
"Come on becs don't get mad let's have fun it's a party. Come on let's dance." Beca hated dancing but decided that she would do it for chloe. Chloe downed her drink making her tipsy and beca just took a sip and placed it down and got up to dance with chloe. Beca tried not to get too sloppy for even though chloe had already admitted being in love with her she didn't want to risk her chances. Chloe on the other hand didn't have the same intentions for she was already hammered and was dancing around like an eagle on drugs.

"Hey beca," Chloe whispered into her ear "I really really love you." She then bit beca's ear flirtatiously which made beca tingle however hloe then bit her ear again a little too hard causing beca to bye her lip when her ear started to bleed.

"yeah I know chlo," beca replied holding in the pain

"no, no, no. Like I really, really, really love you and you know what."

"what,"

"I think we should," her voice got louder, "play spin the bottleeeeeee" she screamed and much to beca's disappointment everyone agreed with Chloe.

So a couple of people sat in a circle the Bella's, a few trebles and some jocks including tom. When beca saw this she wished on her lucky stars that her sister didn't have to kiss him.

"So guys I think beca should start considering she's so enthusiastic about playing," fat Amy said in a sarcastic tone of voice

"No, no, no I'm good," beca replied

"I'll go first," a drunk tom called and he picked up the bottle and spun it. Please don't land on marley, please don't land on marley, beca thought and luckily for her but much to toms dismay it didn't land on marley but on fat Amy.

"Woo looks like I got me a bit of man lips, hello sailor," she said as she walked into the middle of the circle.

"Okay so the rules are hahaha you have to kiss for a minute with tongue and everything okayyyyy hahahaha," said a rather drunk Stacey between giggles and at the end she erupted into a huge fit of laughter.

A few goes had gone by and it was marley's time to spin and beca was hoping it wouldn't land on tom but to her disappointment it did and as marley was walking into the middle of the circle, chloe saw the discomfort between marley and beca. It was obvious marley didn't want to be involved in this but was afraid of not fitting in.

Unlike beca marley is very social but didn't want to ruin it by being slutty at her first party. So chloe quickly jumped in big rather drunk and screamed

"I volunteer as tributeeeeee." This got her a few weird glances and then she had to explain herself and big drunk she was big completely honest "oh right yeah well its obvious that marley doesn't want to kiss tom."

"No she does don't you marley." This came from tom whilst he had an evil gleam in his eye.

"Well if Chloe's so desperate I think we should let her kiss you."

So chloe and tom kissed beca hated it but knew she'd hate it even more if her sister had done it. Either way she was so grateful that chloe would do that for her sister.

Another couple of goes went around and it was Beca's turn to spin the bottle but the thing that worried her was that it landed on..... Chloe. It's not that she didn't want to kiss hloe she just didn't want everyone else knowing that she was in love with her. However chloe on the other hand was all for it.
"I am going to rock your world beca Mitchell." Then before beca had a chance to do anything chloe grabbed her by the collar immediately pulling her into a kiss slipping her tongue in immediately. At the beginning beca could hear everyone shouting
"Woo bloe," in the background and tried dismissing them by then she got into the kiss and put her hips around Chloe's neck and chloe removed hers from beca's collar and put them on beca's hips and soon they became oblivious from their surrounds and just got submerged into this one deep kiss.

Sorry for the log wait to update I had barely any time to write also the party isn't over yet but will be by the next chapter maybe. I hope you like it and jeez dudes all the reads thankssss anyway vote, comment, follow meeee. Whatever later weirdos