23

Chloe's pov.

"Au-au-aubery, you gotta believe me it's not mine." I managed to stutter the room went quite all eyes were on me.
"Oh yeah then who's is it chloe, it's obviously not the midgets." She screeched.
"HEYYYY." Beca yelled at the nickname.
"Shush beca. Chloe please don't tell me your taking drugs."
"Aubery it's not mine!" I said through gritted teeth.
"Then whose is it!"
"I'm holding it for a friend I owed them a favour and they came to me, I couldn't exactly say no!" It wasn't a complete lie, I guess. I looked over to beca and she was staring at me with confusion. I mouthed to her "It's not mine." She just shrugged. Oh no not beca too.

Beca's pov.

Chloe doesn't take drugs does she? Surely she wouldn't. She seems so happy all the time why would she feel the need to take them.
"Chlo come on we can help you, just tell us the truth." I said and I could see the pain in her eyes as she was trying to cover it up. Tears were starting to swell in them.
"Becs seriously please. They're not mine! I'll take a drug test ill do whatever, just, you've got to believe me." She pratically pleaded and I knew how to catch her out.
"Who was the friend?" I asked
"What?"
"Who was the friend chloe, you said you were holding them for a friend who was that friend!"

Chloe's pov.

Shit beca wants to know who I'm holding them for. Shit, shit, shit.
"Chloe who is the friend!" She was starting to yell.
"You don't know them,"
"Tell me chloe!" Then fat Amy butted in.
"Come on you guys I don't want you to fight, your beca and chloe together your bhloe and everyone likes a good bhloe right." Dammit amy now isn't the time.
"Chloe if you don't tell us anything your off the Bella's." I can't lose the Bella's not now. Oh no what am I going to do.
"I- I - I can't." I went to walk a way but beca grabbed my wrist.
"Chlo don't come on seriously if your hooked or whatever we can help you. I mean you helped me when I was having a rough time." Why won't they just believe me.
"Beca I swear to you I'm not taking drugs I swear. I swear on my life, I swear on your life. I swear on all ll of t Bella's lives you've got to belive me just this once becs please." She took deep breath before turning around and lookin me in the eyes, I could see pain im them and distraught.
"Chlo as much as it pains me to say this if you don't tell me anything then... then.... then we're over."

ooohhh what gunna happen who knows I know mwahahaha. Thanks so much for 6k guys yah legends.
Vote comment whatever
Later weirdos