8

Chloe POV.

"Jesse open the door now!" I shouted whilst banging on his door. I was so angry, I wanted to hurt him like he had hurt me and beca. He wouldn't answer the door "Jesse don't make me break the door down." Still no answer. So I ran at the door hurting my shoulder it didn't budge I ran towards it again still no budge, third time lucky, I ran and put all of my strength into it and ended up tumbling through his door and banging my head against his chest of draws. I looked up and saw that he was in bed with... Another girl. I stood up rubbing the back and turned to her and said "if I was you I'd get away whilst you still can, he's dangerous quick run, go!" She jumped out of Jesse's bed stuck on her clothes and ran.
"What did you do that for you bitch,"
"You deserve to be alone Jesse, you don't deserve love."
"Your asking for me to do to you what I did to beca and I will so don't push me Chloe."
"If you do that to me that just makes you an even worse human than what you already are," I say trying to sound as tough as possible. Jesse got up and started cornering me. I take a breath
"I'm not scared of you," I say not looking him directly in the eye.
"Oh yes you are," he said whilst lifting up my chin and attempting to kiss me but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek. "Hahaha you scared of a little kiss aye Chloe. I know you Chloe because here's something you didn't know tom is my brother."
"What.. No, he hasn't got any siblings." Why would he lie to me? Jesse must be lying to try and get into my head, its not going to happen I can't let him get into my head. I just can't.
"That's what I told him to tell you because of I can get beca to hate you shell be in pieces shell have no one then I can use her." He then spits in my face
"Why are you doing this?"
"Why hmm let me think, because I hate you Chloe Beale you deserve no one you deserve to be alone and so does beca." He them does what he did to beca and pins my arms behind my back and I wasn't quick enough this time because he kissed me and I couldn't escape the kiss, he forced my mouth open with his tongue and I was trapped I couldn't escape. He had me right where he wanted me. Then I looked over to his dresser there was a knife if I could only get over there. He ended the kiss and I was crying
"Please stop, Jesse please," he then throws me across the room and luckily I land near the knife and as Jesse comes over to me his hands held out I manage to chop off one of his thumbs and slice open his knee. He screams and I quickly get up to the door "I'm coming for you Jesse and I will kill you your a monster." And that he was and lucky for me I had a plan a plan that will end his life.

Beca's POV.

Chloe had just left I had done it again. She's never want to be with me because of Jesse and tom. No matter what happens I know that she will always love tom. She could never love me, not now that I've came across to her as desperate. Stupid beca, I always do this. I get so close to having my dreams come true and I spoil them. Sometimes I think im better of dead. I was satnin my room when all of a sudden there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Jesse if its you go away." But it wasn't Jesse because as soon as I opened the door my twin sister came in, we only have some parts of is that look the same but ifyou were drunk you'd think we were identical.
"Hi," she said I stood up
"Omg Marley what are you doing here."
"I'm sick of staying at home all the time so yah know Im coming to college yo."
"That's great!" Then there was another look on the door and Chloe walked in
"Beca can I use your bathroom."
"Yeah sure."
Then Chloe goes to my bathroom and my sister turns around and says.
"So that was the ginger you told me about if I was you I'd get in there whilst you still have the chance." Then she winked at me. God I really do have the weirdest sister but it isn't safe for her here if Jesse mistakes her for me then she's dead.

Chloe's POV.
I used becas bathroom to wash all the blood of my hands and to flush the knife down the toilet luckily it was just a pocket knife so it flushed easily. Then I went out and saw beca speaking to someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't notice you there."
"Oh there's no need to be sorry my names marley, Marley Mitchell nice to meet you." She says
"And you wait so are you two sisters,"
"Yeah we're twin sisters." Beca said it this time and she seemed happier now that her sister was around.
"Oh well beca lucky for you the Bella house has two spare rooms if you both wanna come."
"Chloe, don't bring this up now." She gave me an evil glare
"Oh the bellas thats your acapella group right, I can't sing." Her sister said
Beca looked at her and then called out
"You big fat liar with a cherry on a top we're in chlo."
"Great do you want any help gathering your stuff."
"Yeah thanks." So I helped beca and her sister gather up their stuff and took them over to the Bella's house.