4

I didn't make it back to barden until the following morning. As I trudged through the front gates I could hear everyone staring and whispering. I finally got to my room, mud trailing behind me, and who did I see it was none other than the gorgeous Chloe beale. She was sat on the end of my bed with my phone in her hand, looking at it.

"You didn't come get your coffee bec," then she looked up "oh my god bec what happened to you."
"Oh nothing, nothing happened." I don't like seeing Chloe like this her sapphire blue eyes were all red and puffy like she'd been worrying about me.
"Well it certainly looks like nothing, just tell me bec just let me in, I've been worried about you," I love it when she tries to force things out of me but I really just don't want to tell her about this but she's been worrying about me.
"I... I er I don't want to talk about it." Then Chloe, being Chloe, stood up in front of me and pushed me against the wall but then I gave a quick hiss because of the bruises on my back.
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry," she's adorable when she's apologising nearly as adorable as when she's trying to act tough. "I er. I mean Beca Mitchell I demand you tell me what happened to you last night and how you got all those cuts and bruises." I could feel her hot breath on my face and it took all I had not to kiss her.
"No Chloe I don't want to talk about it."
"Beca tell me or I'm going to Jesse and I will cut his balls off don't push me."
"No Chloe I don't want to." I said my voice rising a little how could she be so calm in all of this. However next before thinking and before chloe had the chance to talk again, I swooped in and kissed her. It felt great but then I got past Chloe and said well mumbled "I've gotta get to class."
"No beca, beca wait," Chloe called and then she ran over to the door and stood in the way of it. "I'm not letting you leave."
"Chloe move out the way."
"No." And them Chloe shocked me by doing something completely out of the blue. She leaned in and she kissed me.
"Now are you going to tell me,"
"No," she kisses me again. I was enjoying being this close to Chloe but I just couldn't enjoy it enough because of what Jesse had done what if he comes back and hurts her I would never forgive myself.
"What about now,"
"No""

She then kisses me again and I feel myself kissing her back, I pull her in close to me by her waist and she tangles her hand into my hair. How I love being this close to her, she smells like strawberries as always and her lips are just so soft and smooth.

After about two minutes Chloe pulls away and says
"Beca you smell like coconut." We both laugh "hey beca"
"Yeah"
"Are you going to tell me about what happened last night with you and Jesse or." However I was then filled with millions of different emotions and I just started to cry. "Hey, hey, hey beca don't cry. Its going to be okay."
"But it isn't though everyone's going to look at me differently and its all his fault, they're going to think I'm filthy an disgusting."
"No, they won't Bec just tell me what happened."
"It was jesse." I said my voice getting quite.
"And what did he do," and I managed to Get out in a tiny, little whisper
"He beat and raped me."