Andrew has a job, but he works at home. He helps us financially. I felt so bad for him. Declining his dream school, watching his friends begin to have their own lives, dedicating his time to us.. although the hides his emotions, I knew he was hurting.

As for me and my younger sister Eleanor, we still go to school. Eleanor is in elementary and I'm still in high school.

Dad. Can't even the last time I spoke to him. He cheated on my mom. Divorced her to have another family. Abandoning us with nothing.

"Hunny-" she coughed slightly.

"Can you pick up Eleanor from school," mom asked.

"Of course," I kissed her forehead and let go of her hand.

  "Oh can you buy the adult diapers. Mom is running out of them," Andrew asked. He held mom's hand tighter comforting her. I let out a quick 'Yeah' before getting up.

Mom had trouble walking back and forth to the bathroom. She would even have trouble squatting to use the toilet. Andrew said it would be best to switch to diapers. At first it was a bit embarrassing to buy them, but anything for mom.

"Can I borrow your car?" I asked Andrew and he nodded. "Here.'Try not to wreck it," he tossed me his keys letting out a smile.

"I'll make sure to leave a couple of scratches." I joked and smiled back.

__

"Eleanor!" I shouted getting out of the car. I saw Eleanor look left to right worriedly. I shouted her name again.

Her head shot up at my direction. Her bright smile appeared feeling relieved.

She sprinted towards me. Her small little bag wobbling side to side as she ran with arms wide open. She lunged herself and jumped on me. I caught her on time and kissed her forehead.

"Y/N! I thought Andrew was gonna pick me up," she said, hugging me tightly.

"Mom asked me to pick you up." I slowly put her back down.

"Mama is the best," she said holding my hand.

"She sure is."

"Get in the car seat, we're going to buy something." I opened the door for her to get in. She let go of my hand and struggled getting inside.

"Shopping! Yay!" She shouted.

____

"Y/N," Eleanor said as I unbuckled her seatbelt. I hummed in response. "Can we buy goldfish?" She asked cutely. I chuckled and nodded.

She cheered and jumped out of the car. I closed the door, locking it.

"Y/N?"

"Yes munchkin?" I asked as we walked inside the store. "Piggy back ride?" she pleaded.

  Wanting to say no, I looked at her and she was looking at me with her classic puppy eyes. I sighed in defeat and bent down to her level.

"Hurry up." She squealed in excitement. Eleanor  climbed on my back and I held her legs for support. "Ready?" I asked, I felt her nod against my back and that's when I stood up.

"Let's get goldfish first," I said and she cheered.

I walked to the crackers section and reached the goldfish that was on the top shelf. I put Eleanor down carefully and handed her the goldfish.

"Walk, okay?" She nodded, hugging the goldfish to her chest like she was holding onto dear life. We both walked to the section where the diapers for adults were.

"Y/N? Why are we here in this section?" Eleanor's expression changed into confusion.

"For mama of course." I scanned through the shelves for the right size for mom. "Ohh. Mommy is like a baby," Eleanor giggled and I chuckled ruffling her hair.

"Here we go," I said to myself grabbing the diaper that was right. "Okay let's go."

With Eleanor's free hand I held her hand. She swung our hands back and forth while humming.

We made a turn and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry," I apologized. I looked at the person and my eyes widen.

Camila

"It's fin-woah it's loser," she said surprised.

"Sorry. Please excuse us now," I said shyly and hid my other hand that I had the diapers in.

"What's behind you?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing," I immediately said.

She suddenly yanked my arm making me drop it.

Fuck

"You dropped it Y/N," Eleanor tells me being a little too oblivious.

Camila looked down and starts laughing. She bends down picking it up. "I knew you were pathetic but not this pathetic. Oh my gosh that's fucking hilarious."

She continued to laugh hysterically. I felt utterly embarrassed.

"That's ours miss," Eleanor said to Camila. Camila's laughing calmed down and she looked at Eleanor. "Aw it's Loser jr." Camila says in a baby voice.

I grabbed the diapers from Camila's hands and shove her causing her to stumble backwards. "What the hell?!" She raised her voice,I glared at her for the first time. "Don't fucking bring my little sister to this," I said sternly and picked up Eleanor.

Camila looked taken back. I never fight back. But something clicked in me when she said that to Eleanor.

I walked to the cash register with Eleanor in my arms.

"I'm so sorry about that Eli," I said looking directly into her eyes. "It's okay," she said softly and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry Eleanor," I whispered and kissed her head.