40. Five years

We made it to 40 chapters! That's the number I wanted to finish on!
~
5 years later

7:00am

"Aunt Lena"

I felt little fingers poking me in the face.

I opened my eyes to see four year old Noah standing there smiling.

"What buddy?" I asked groggily.

Noah was Sasha's son and he was the cutest kid.

He had her blonde hair but it had a slight tint of brown and he had bright blue eyes and tan skin.

He was really loud and got on my kids nerves a lot especially Carson but they all still loved him.

"Memphis is crying" He said matter-of-factly.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Why don't you go tell his mommy?" I asked since Memphis was Mays two year old son.

"She's scary" He stated.

I just laughed before getting up.

"Okay thank you for telling me"

I stretched before I got out of bed.

I grabbed Noah's hand and led him out of my room.

We walked to Memphis' room and sure enough May was in there rocking him.

"Sorry did he wake you?" May asked and I shook my head.

"This one woke me up" I said patting Noah's head.

He giggled before running over to his bed.

Noah and Memphis shared a room because Noah was scared to be by himself and Sasha didn't want him getting used to sleeping in her bed.

I lived with Theo for another year or so before May, Sasha, and I decided to get a house together especially since Sasha had Noah and was living with Conner who didn't appreciate the screaming baby and May just didn't want to live on her own anymore.

So we all came together and bought a mini mansion and it's been great ever since.

The triplets and Violet didn't live at the house.

They all went off to college.

Violet being twenty-two was almost done with college and she was going for social work.

The triplets being twenty still had a little bit of school left.

Bradley was going for business, Sky was going for fashion merchandising, and Taylor was going to be a prenatal nurse.

"Sorry Noah" May said before she kissed Memphis' head and followed me out of the room with him in her arms.

"He's just so excited for today I guess" May said with a yawn.

May found out she was pregnant after a one night stand and she was actually really excited to become a mom.

"Here I can take him if you want to sleep"

It was seven in the morning and Memphis had been fighting off an ear infection so he was not sleeping normal hours.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

I've had seven kids and I've gone through this stage so I was used to being up at odd hours.

"Thank you" She said while handing me the fussy toddler.