He didn't speak, which concerned me. He usually had something to say, even if it was rude or angry. And considering the fact that he was drunk, he'd surely have something to tell me. He'd repeatedly told me he hated me and wished I would go away, but when I started to leave the room to leave him alone, he'd grab onto me and pass out.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my cheek and it was enough to shock me into silence.

How soft, I thought instantly, dizzy at the sensation. His skin was incredibly soft, his touch dainty and regal. I could practically feel the royalty in his touch searing my skin. I was so engrossed in the way his hand felt against my cheek that I hadn't realized he was drawing closer and closer. My eyes widened as Newell's lips brushed mine, his eyes struggling to stay open. His breath was hot against my lips, tickling me before I finally felt them touch mine.

I was assaulted with one of the most powerful sensation in the world. I could only describe it as complete and utter arousal. My body roared to life with feelings I had never felt before. While I had felt arousal, none of it had ever been this potent. His lips were feather soft against mine, his tongue brushing the space between my lips, trying to reach inside my mouth. His tongue was like velvet, warm and wet as it made its way into my mouth. I felt a throbbing heat begin between my legs, urging me to push him down and bury myself so deep inside him that I could feel the core of his soul.

And then it hit me what was happening.

No, Newell had never done this before. Why was he doing it now? Even those times he'd been drunk, he'd never actually kissed me or even touched me, but right now, he was going the full length and I could feel his other hand moving over my chest, groping me harshly. I was so stunned that I was struggling to fight my lust and my sanity. His fingers pinched at my nipple and I hissed at the feeling, but still Newell didn't break our kiss, which had begun to turn hungry and desperate.

I knew for a fact that Newell was a virgin. He'd prided himself on it, but right now, he was stepping into a dangerous zone. And while humans could pull away from their lustful desires, it was much harder for my people.

When we mated, we did it even if the other did not want to. Our sex was rough and hard, fast and simple. We just mounted and moved, but I had seen enough of this world to know that they would like to drag things out, do something that is called foreplay.

And I also knew that they held regret the next morning if they did something they didn't want to do and without a doubt, Newell would hate me for eternity if I were to taint the one thing that was truly his.

So I finally managed to pull away, grabbing Newell by the wrist, his hand just inches above the top of my towel where he'd been waiting to pull it down. I held his wrist tight, but not too tight, knowing his bones would easily break if I used my full strength. I managed to push him back about a foot and looked into his face, seeing him stare at me. I couldn't read his expression, until he blinked and I knew he was angry. He forced an irritated smirk onto his face and averted his eyes for a moment.

"Right," He drawled, jerking his wrist hard out of my grip and shaking his hand out as if I had hurt him, "I apologize for that. Obviously I wasn't considering your feelings. I mean, who wants to kiss a little boy anyway?" I blinked, taken off guard by his comment. I wanted to tell him no.

It wasn't true. That wasn't what had stopped me, and that probably made me evil in the eyes of humanity, but I wasn't human, so their customs meant nothing to me. No, what had stopped me was that I didn't want Newell to hate me, or abandon me.

But I couldn't speak. My voice didn't come out, no matter how many times I opened my mouth to defend myself, but Newell didn't seem to care as he gathered up the blankets, pulling them up against himself as he readied himself for bed.